“Just perfect!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

inesgonca...
Porto, Portugal
“Just perfect!”
Reviewed 25 August 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Terence and his family were the best hosts I've ever met. Very friendly, very attentive and always ready to help whatever we need. The house is spectacular, brand new, great design and taste, very comfortable and has everything you need for a fantastic holiday. I miss Malta already, me and my friends had the best time ... and this house contributed immensely to that. I want to thank Gemma especially for everything. Strongly recommend the lodge! :)

Management Response
26 Aug 2018
Thank you for such lovely words, we really enjoyed hosting you and look forward to seeing you again in the future. A fantastic group of girls who were no trouble and left the apartment tidy.. would recommend them as guests to anyone :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing