“A very safe experience”

Ranked #32 of 112 Restaurants in Mellieha
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The quality of the food has never changed in the 5 years I have visited Sue's restaurant. Always very fine - and the service is impeccable.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Having eaten here on many occasions and enjoyed the food and atmosphere, this time we found the food a bit mundane,obviously business is not what it was, we missed the quality,things seemed to be missing from the advertised menu, and the standard had slipped.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Had baked tortellini here twice, wonderful. Good menu, caters for most tastes, fish, pasta, pizza, meats etc., well worth a visit. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We ate there twice & both times were good, although the second time there was quite a bit off the menu. The female staff are quite friendly & they obviously have many regulars that eat there, which is always a good sign. I had rabbit stew on the first visit, & although nice, it's very fiddly to eat as you get ribs, liver, heart & all. The second I had chilli chicken & I'm pretty sure the sauce tasted like I get from a jar.
My only real complaint is that they are selective with their freebies, some get them at the start & some don't, likewise with liqueurs at the end. I watch for these little things!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

A small restaurant situated in the beautiful Mellieha bay area. Very authentic maltese and mediterranean cuisine. I was very pleased with the service and the selection of dishes on the menu. We were a family of five and everyone was very pleased with the food they got. I especially liked the fresh fish, simply excellent. The others got pizza and other pasta dishes. We have been there are few times and can also recommend the king prawn dish :)