“Go Dive Malta”
Review of Go Dive Malta

Go Dive Malta
Ranked #4 of 21 Tours in Mellieha
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving centre, offering guided diving in Malta, Comino & Gozo. Also, teaching full padi scuba courses including open water diver and advanced open water diver and many speciality diver courses. We also offer visitors the chance to try scuba diving with the padi discover scuba diving sessions held daily.
Reviewed 17 May 2012

An exceptional experience - right from the off Go Dive Malta just get it right. Friendly, relaxed, super professional and genuinely welcoming. Arrived as a total novice, and now looking forward to returning later in the year to do the Open Water course.
Can not recommend them enough!

All reviews
"days diving"
"diving center"
"swimming pool"

Reviewed 15 May 2012

After years of diving I have developed a nose for good dive centers. Small details at first sight often indicate whether you're dealing with a provider of quality and safety. The initial assessment of Go Dive Malta was very positive. And that turned out quite true.

During our stay it was quite windy. Not so much that diving was impossible, but maybe less pleasant. Instead of focusing on sales, we were advised to wait a few days for better weather. Thus we could optimally enjoy our dives. Go Dive could easily made a profit by selling dives, but instead focused on the pleasure and comfort for their customers.

The dives we did were very well organized. The friendly staff are really pleasant companions and true professionals. Highly recommended and an example for others!

+ Small family-managed diving centre
+ Good & honest advise
+ Very flexible
+ And important for a real Dutchman: excellent quality for a very friendly price!

Reviewed 15 May 2012 via mobile

Went to malta for a long weekend with my partner and decided to do a bit of diving ! I've had a fear of water my whole life so was scared to start with! The go dive Malta family were amazing ! Kevin our instructor was outstanding he made me feel safe at all times !we did the 1/2 day intro to diving! We practiced in the pool before the sea which really helped ! By the time we got to the see I was so confident we dived 12 meters !! This is definately a must !!! 10/10 thank u for making our hoilday truly amazing !!

Nicola B x

1  Thank Nicolalbobb
Reviewed 15 May 2012 via mobile

Thank for an exceptional experience from
My first visit to Malta and for my first dives. Not even the dead turtle and the jellyfish sting could spoil it. Can't wait to be back in September only 116 sleeps away :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

These guys are amazing, helpful in every way, I had only just qualified as an open water and was so nervous but I was quickly helped over this and even got a night dive spec under my belt an another 11 dives!!
Everyone is so friendly and easy to approach about anything from the courses, equipment and just general queries
I can easily recommend these guys, so much so I'm already booked to go back in another 4 months and can't wait, counting down the days :)