“Execellent Diving”
Review of Go Dive Malta

Go Dive Malta
Ranked #4 of 21 Tours in Mellieha
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving centre, offering guided diving in Malta, Comino & Gozo. Also, teaching full padi scuba courses including open water diver and advanced open water diver and many speciality diver courses. We also offer visitors the chance to try scuba diving with the padi discover scuba diving sessions held daily.
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Many thanks to Kevin and Lindsay for some excellent diving over Easter.
As experience divers it was great to see the care and attention taken to all aspects.
My son and I really enjoyed the diving which Kevin made great fun, the Wreck dive and cave dives were exceptionally good. All washed down with good humour.
We will certainly dive with you again when next in Malta.

All the best

"sea life"
"days diving"
"diving center"

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We went for a holiday to Malta in April and the main focus for me and my brother was to get some good dives while we were there. Having seen all the good press I knew Go Dive Malta would not disappoint but they have done much more than that - Kevin and Lindsay are such a lovely people who make diving with them an amazing experience! They have wonderful contact with people and superb knowledge about the islands and sites around them - they choose where is best to go depending on the weather conditions (which can be quite dynamic in low season) and are very responsible guys. I can highly recommend Kevin and Lindsay to everyone planning to go to Malta & Gozo - this is the dive shop to go for!! Fun, professionalism and outstanding quality!
Thanks Guys!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I booked my open water scuba diving course for offseason (december). Where as couple other diving schools I contacted either didn't answer back, or said there were not enough people to run the course, Go dive Malta replied fast to my emails and for them it was no problem for me to take the course.

I was the only one in the course, and still got picked up to the diving center by Kevin, the scubadive master every morning which was awesome (it was a 40min drive from the hostel I stayed at!). The lessons were very professional, clear and feedback was excellent. At the same time it was very fun and very cheerful.

Overall great experience and if/when I come back to Malta for scubadiving, I definetly know where to go.

1  Thank Janne K
Reviewed 8 December 2013

With a bunch of fellow BSAC Club divers we spent a week with Go Dive Malta
Their enthusiasm is so infectious that the occasional 'damp' weather did not detract from our enjoyment. Their professionalism and hard work coupled with a constant concern for safety ensured the diving was varied, interesting and great fun.
I have dived with other diving organisations both in Malta and elsewhere and in my opinion they are 'No 1'.
Many Thanks to Kevin and Lindsey for a great diving holiday. We will definitely be back in 2014.
Dave R