“Great week of diving”
Review of Go Dive Malta

Go Dive Malta
Ranked #3 of 23 Tours in Mellieha
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving centre, offering guided diving in Malta, Comino & Gozo. Also, teaching full padi scuba courses including open water diver and advanced open water diver and many speciality diver courses. We also offer visitors the chance to try scuba diving with the padi discover scuba diving sessions held daily.
london
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great week of diving”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Was looking for somewhere to complete my Padi Open Water course and chose to go with Go Dive Malta. What a great choice it turned out to be. Very professional and friendly staff who are enthusiastic and passionate about all aspects of diving. Great set up that made learning fun and enjoyable. Very helpful from start to finish including daily pick ups and drop offs to the hotel.

Whilst completing my course my partner who was already certified completed 4 days of guided dives around Malta and Gozo. Each dive was different and very enjoyable and highly recommended.

We would like to thank the Go Dive Malta team and we look forward to returning and diving with you all again in the near future.

Gill & Sam

Visited June 2014
1 Thank monkebumm

Manchester
“Great location, great dives, great Go Dive Malta team.”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Had 4 days diving with Kevin Lindsay and the team. Every dive was different, fun and very safe due to the passionate and professional approach of all the shop team. Will dive again with Go Dive Malta and recommend you go see them for a great dive experience. Mr & Mrs G - Manchester

Visited June 2014
“Amazing diving with passionate and fun divers.”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I completed my Padi Advanced Open Water last week with Go Dive Malta and have to say they are brilliant people to dive with; I cannot recommend any higher. My brother and I dived for the best part of a week and all the dives were enjoyable, the night dive being a particular stand-out.

They are all very likeable people with a good sense of humour, they don't rush you and make you feel comfortable when diving. They give you good advise like giving excellent briefs before and after diving, they even tell you what you can improve on in terms of your own diving ability.

I would come back again and again to dive with Go Dive Malta.

Visited May 2014
Almere, The Netherlands
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“some very memorable dives!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

After doing the PADI open water course somewhere else in the summer of 2012, we made our first 4 dives with GO Dive in Malta in November 2012. It was an excellent experience. The crew is very friendly and made us, beginners, feel comfortable and safe. It was possible to do everything at our own pace. We saw some beautiful spots with Ghar Lapsi as our favorite! In our opinion Go Dive is the best dive centre we've been so far!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Poohpooh_en_Poekie
Visby, Sweden
“Beginners dive in Malta.”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Fantastic diving experience and oustanding service, thank you.
We will be back. Thank you, me and my son realy loved it.
Johnny & Jonas Enderberg Sweden