“Very Good Food”

Ranked #77 of 112 Restaurants in Mellieha
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mexi Co restaurant brings the zest, spice and fun of Mexican food to Ghadira’s water’s edge. But we do something extra special to this world renowned cuisine. We give it our own special Mediterranean twist. Think of the Mexi Co experience as a little bit of Cancun, a slice of Cannes, all mixed in a Mojito. We offer casual dinning for all ages, couples and groups. To families with kids we are the perfect lunch or dinner.
Warwickshire,UK
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My friend and I ate here three times and were not disappointed. The variety and quality of food was superb and very reasonably priced. It has both balcony and inside dining and the view over the bay is lovely. The staff were a bit slow in serving us but that was fine as we weren't in a rush. The only downside was the poor state of the ladies loo which needed cleaning. I wouldn't hesitate to eat here again.

• Visited May 2014

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Pizza and cocktails!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

The food here is brilliant. We ate here a few times and had the most amazing pizza! We went to happy hour a few times and had a lot of lovely cocktails. It is very reasonably priced and has friendly staff. It's lovely sitting outside looking out to the sea in the sun

• Visited April 2014
marsaxlokk
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Went on a sunday afternoon. Really good food and big portions. Polite staff and nice view. Will visit again !

Visited April 2014
Island of Malta, Malta
“Simply Fantastic!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Went to this restaurant with my girlfriend on a public holiday for lunch. Food looks & tastes great! Very fast service! We had a Combo Platter to share, Maltese pizza & Chicken Chemicanga! All amazing! Staff is very groomed, well trained & educated. Offers a beautiful view of Mellieha bay which is oviously a precious add-on. Also a clean restaurant overall.

1 Thank K_Coppola16
Chatteris, United Kingdom
“Death by Chimichangas!!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Wow... the food here was superb! Really good quality. I had the chicken chimichanga, and my partner had the beef burrito. You may be wondering why I say death by chimichanga... let me explain. The food is fab in Malta, everywhere you go. The portions are huge and the food out there is really cheap. So, after being on a strict diet prior to my holiday, I decided to go crazy out there. We ate at Mexi Co on about our 4th night - we'd gone there on the 3rd night but it was shut up - we passed on the bus on the 4th night, realised it was open, and high tailed it there. We love Mexican food and fancied a change after lots of pizza and pasta. The gent that served us was very friendly and attentive. The food came out in a decent time, and was a great portion. It was looked and tasted so good, I meant to take a picture but had devoured a lot in a short space of time so didn't see the point! The food was so good, even though I was really full, I had to keep eating it - hence the death by chimichangas! :) I can honestly say I know how the guy in Man V Food feels now when he does his food challenges.
Anyway, I would certainly recommend this restaurant if you like Mexican food and lots of it. We sat by the window, and had a lovely view of Melliha Bay, which made the meal even nicer. Our waiter was very attentive, but not in a bad way, just checking if our food was good, which was good because I needed another drink half way through the meal, and he got that sorted fast. Really great place.

• Visited March 2014