We have just arrived back from a 7 day holiday. We had a lovely time staying at this hotel.
Room 3207 Room was great. Front of hotel with a lovely view of the church and allotments. You could hear the noise form the road but this didn't bother us we liked to sit out on the balcony and watch the world going by. The room had everything we needed and was in good working order and was very clean!!! Sheets and towels changed on a regular basis. There was no TV or radio but you know we did not miss it one bit. The rest of the hotel was very clean and modern and the pools were fab especially the roof top one. The bar was a relaxing place to go in the evenings and had some entertainment on most nights. We had bar food a few times which was tasty and cheap.
The staff were helpful and pleasant at all times.
As a hotel it offered everything we needed maybe we were just lucky with the room we got.
I would go back to this hotel again as it is lovely for what we needed...but Mellieha bay is a very quiet place and not a lot to do at night time. Very few restaurants and no bars oh yes and only really one shop which you could get souvenirs!!! Very disappointing!!! The beach is a lovely safe place to swim and sunbathe. The highlight of the trip was the couple who managed to lock themselves out on their balcony on their honeymoon...they were good sports about it though!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Holiday Complex located in Mellieha Malta, is rated one of the best three star apart-hotels in Malta.DescriptionWhy Choose To Stay with us?The Luna Holiday Complex is situated in the heart of the north west of the Island in the town of Mellieha. Whilst this is a thriving tourist resort it still maintains it’s authentic Maltese charm by not being overly commercial. There are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants in the town to suit all tastes and budgets.Mellieha is well situated with direct bus services to the majority of the island including: the Airport, the Capital City of Valletta and the ferry terminals to Gozo and Comino.The Luna is located less than 300 metres from the best and longest beach in Malta, ‘Mellieha Bay’ and is only 15 minutes walk from the famous ‘Popeye Village’.At the Luna Holiday Complex we pride ourselves on giving a 4 star service at a 3 star price. We have a fantastic family of staff, speaking many different languages all ready and willing to give that little bit extra to ensure your holiday is one to remember.Within the Complex we have much to shout about. Once you’ve been welcomed by our staff on arrival the complex is yours to explore. We have a 24-hour reception with a great, informative team who can give you the best advice on tours and places to visit whilst in Malta. All tours can be booked directly through our reception staff. We also have free Wi-Fi and an Internet café in the reception area.We have two fantastic pools. The ground floor family pool is superbly located next to the main bar and the games room whilst our roof top pool has fabulous views of the Mellieha coastline, Red Tower and Mellieha church which is a must for relaxation and enjoying both the Maltese sunshine and sunset!There are three bars on site, with one open from 10am until 1am, which includes entertainment multiple nights a week from local artists. Our main restaurant is ‘Al Fresco’ (weather permitting) serving a great variety of food to suit all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Luna Holiday Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Holiday Complex Mellieha
- Luna Hotel Malta
- Luna Holiday Complex Hotel Mellieha
- Luna Holiday Complex Malta/Mellieha