We stayed here for two nights en route to Gozo, the hotel was great and offered everything we needed for such a short stay. The staff were friendly and helpful despite some of the other comments made about this hotel. They couldnt do enough for us or the kids.
Our family room overlooked the sea and ferry terminal and yes there were roadworks but they didnt bother us at all as we spent most of our time by the pool or on the beach, even when we were in our room there was very little noise or disruption. The food was good and the choice catered for both adults and kids.
The outdoor pool area was clean and tidy with a choice of several sunbeds and umbrellas offering adequate shade from the sun and overlooked the bay which was beautiful.
We would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Beautifully situated overlooking the picturesque sister Islands of Gozo & Comino with its own private sandy beach, ideal for all ages." This very popular, spacious, comfortable and well-run family hotel has a secluded location surrounded by the clear warm water of the Mediterranean making it ideal for a leisurely holiday in the sun. English is widely spoken throughout the hotel by the staff. The Resort is situated in a secluded location surrounded by the clear warm water of the Mediterranean. The standard fittings for all bedrooms are of air-conditioning, television + radio, direct dial telephone, trouser press with iron and ironing board, mini bar (stocked on request), hairdryer, ceiling fan, safe (local charge) and en-suite bathroom. Some bedrooms are large enough to accommodate 4 persons. We also offer rooms with facilities for the physically challenged and the hotel is fully accessible with ramps and lifts to all public areas. A small ferry harbour to Gozo is situated a short distance away from the hotel and a regular public bus service operates to the main towns of Sliema and Valletta stopping at en-route towns and villages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Paradise Bay Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Bay Hotel Mellieha
- Paradise Bay Mellieha
- Paradise Bay Hotel Malta
- Paradise Bay Malta
- Paradise Bay Resort Hotel Malta/Mellieha