My Mum (54), and me (28) wanted a week in a quiet location with nice weather and Paradise Bay over exceeded our expectations. We got a late, cheap deal online and after reading some of the postings on here about the hotel I wasn't expecting much, but give praise where praise is due, so here I go.........
The hotel was extremely clean and the majority of the staff were helpful. The food was lovely, plenty of it, and as most posts on here say there were plenty of sunbeds available!
The entertainment was not very good, but we went to this hotel for a quiet time away so this didn't really matter. They had Bingo some nights, in all different languages, and a country singer another night. The children there seemed to have fun and the entertainers were very good with them.
I would definitely recommend a sea view room as some of the rooms around the back would have not had good views, but we overlooked the sea and could see the Gozo Ferry which was nice. The rooms were of high quality and had all required appliances.
I would recommend people to stay here if a quiet holiday is required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Beautifully situated overlooking the picturesque sister Islands of Gozo & Comino with its own private sandy beach, ideal for all ages." This very popular, spacious, comfortable and well-run family hotel has a secluded location surrounded by the clear warm water of the Mediterranean making it ideal for a leisurely holiday in the sun. English is widely spoken throughout the hotel by the staff. The Resort is situated in a secluded location surrounded by the clear warm water of the Mediterranean. The standard fittings for all bedrooms are of air-conditioning, television + radio, direct dial telephone, trouser press with iron and ironing board, mini bar (stocked on request), hairdryer, ceiling fan, safe (local charge) and en-suite bathroom. Some bedrooms are large enough to accommodate 4 persons. We also offer rooms with facilities for the physically challenged and the hotel is fully accessible with ramps and lifts to all public areas. A small ferry harbour to Gozo is situated a short distance away from the hotel and a regular public bus service operates to the main towns of Sliema and Valletta stopping at en-route towns and villages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Bay Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Bay Hotel Mellieha
- Paradise Bay Mellieha
- Paradise Bay Hotel Malta
- Paradise Bay Malta
- Paradise Bay Resort Hotel Malta/Mellieha