We stayed at this hotel at the beginning of October, which we booked through onthebeach.com. Onthebeach.com were very good to book with and we had no problems with the company at all. The hotel was great for what we paid, the rooms were clean, modernly decorated but the mattresses were a little hard. The hotel offered a number of indoor and outdoor pools that were never crowded and nice to swim in. The position of the hotel was great as it was right next to the ferry for Gozo and Comino, which is were you can swim in the blue lagoon. There was a bus stop right outside the hotel so there was good transport to the more touristy places in Malta, as the hotel is quite isolated. The hotel has its own private beach which was small but nice.
The hotel was nice for a short cheap break away, we only used the room as a base as we were out exploring most days. Most of the staff were really nice and the food in the Al la carte restaurant was great. However, if you are someone that enjoys luxury rooms, plush surroundings and 1st class treatment then don't stay here as you will only be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Beautifully situated overlooking the picturesque sister Islands of Gozo & Comino with its own private sandy beach, ideal for all ages." This very popular, spacious, comfortable and well-run family hotel has a secluded location surrounded by the clear warm water of the Mediterranean making it ideal for a leisurely holiday in the sun. English is widely spoken throughout the hotel by the staff. The Resort is situated in a secluded location surrounded by the clear warm water of the Mediterranean. The standard fittings for all bedrooms are of air-conditioning, television + radio, direct dial telephone, trouser press with iron and ironing board, mini bar (stocked on request), hairdryer, ceiling fan, safe (local charge) and en-suite bathroom. Some bedrooms are large enough to accommodate 4 persons. We also offer rooms with facilities for the physically challenged and the hotel is fully accessible with ramps and lifts to all public areas. A small ferry harbour to Gozo is situated a short distance away from the hotel and a regular public bus service operates to the main towns of Sliema and Valletta stopping at en-route towns and villages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Onthebeach, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Bay Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Bay Hotel Mellieha
- Paradise Bay Mellieha
- Paradise Bay Hotel Malta
- Paradise Bay Malta
- Paradise Bay Resort Hotel Malta/Mellieha