Went with my friends for a relaxing day at the spa but was anything but relaxing!
1) Children are allowed in the spa
2) Sauna which was anything but a sauna
3) to add insult to injury our main reason for chosing the Elysium Spa over other spas in Malta was the hydrotherapy pool which pool was switched off when we arrived. Despite complaining several times the pool was never switched on and ironically enough the main pool was warmer than the hydrotherapy pool! Speaking to the manager for a second time we were told that the hydrotherapy pool had been indeed switched on but the maximum temperature allowed by law was 29-30 degrees celsius ... very strange when the temperature in a hydrotherapy pool should be between 33 and 37 degrees celsius. After several minutes the manager admitted that the hydrotherapy was not working properly and had some technical difficulties. Thus, we were lied to and given all sort of petty excuses for 5 long hours. This is highly unprofessional and totally unacceptable for a 4 star hotel!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your LABRANDA Riviera Premium Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riviera Resort And Spa
- The Riviera Hotel Mellieha
- Riviera Hotel Mellieha
- LABRANDA Riviera Premium Resort & Spa Malta/Mellieha