Not one that usually writes reports but i just have to say what a fantastic holiday we had and give a little bit of info for people that are thinking of going there.
1) great modern hotel, great location just across the road from probably the best beach in Malta.
2)Our room was a suite for 2 adults and our 2 daughters aged 9 and 4. brand new rooms that are very nice and fresh.
3) great food with a wide variety also 2 restaurants outside of the hotel next to the beach that are included in the all inclusive.
4)The kids club was outstanding, we are glad our kids didn't go in until the last 2 days of a weeks stay or we wouldn't of seen them. they don't just sit with the kids and draw pictures they take them around the whole hotel , swimming , pirate treasure hunts, lunch and lots more. your kids will have the time of there lives and you will get a bit of time to catch some sun. (note to hotel, they are doing a fantastic job)
It is a 4 star hotel just opened in may, and the good far out ways any negatives that some people have mentioned that i was not bothered about at all.
Last but not least, all the staff are very polite and friendly. if you have never been to Malta you will find that the locals are naturally very nice people and the island beautiful. i will definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Mellieha Bay on the island of Malta* All Inclusive Resort* 30 m from the beach* 5-story building* 1 km from downtown Mellieha* 20 km from the airport, 30 m from a bus stop.---Seabank's new and stylish property offers countless ways to spend your days while on holiday in Malta. Overlooking Malta's largest sandy beach at Ghadira Bay excellent beach for family with children), the db Seabank Resort + Spa includes:(1) Modern accommodation, 492 spacious non-smoking and fully equipped rooms (free WIFI), (2) Six international restaurants, three bars serving unlimited beverages. (3) The db Seabank Resort + Spa incorporates a modern spa with fully equipped gym, heated indoor pool, mind & body healing courses, Jacuzzi, Turkish steam bath & sauna, (4) A spectacular array of day and evening activities for every age and interest and (5)Live evening entertainment At the back of the resort, Malta's largest Lagoon style outdoor pool overlooks serene Maltese scenery. Recreational activities such as beach volleyball, crazy golf, air rifle shooting, and beach soccer can be enjoyed at our newly built recreational area. The colourful Kids Club cannot be missed. Popeye Village is just minutes away from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your db Seabank Resort + Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Seabank
- Riu Seabank Mellieha
- Seabank Hotel
- Db Seabank Resort + Spa Malta/Mellieha