db Seabank Resort + Spa
Luna Holiday Complex(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$118
  • Restaurant
Pergola Hotel & Spa(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
US$325
US$316
  • Restaurant
Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
US$89
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Panorama Hotel(Mellieha)
6,488 results
All reviewscoral restaurantbrazilian restaurantmain restaurantlate breakfastbowling alleyanimation teamsports barkids cluball inclusive hotelsea bankfamily roomon tapadult poolpool viewfree safethe busevening entertainment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We've booked Seabank for my wife's birthday and it was not cheap so the expectations were high from the start.

Did it deliver?

It set a new benchmark for us for a good all-inclusive holiday.

Nice staff - db Seabank if you are listening, our stay was made perfect by the staff. Starting from booking/reception, through kids club, waiting staff finishing with housemaids. During the whole week there we only met one slightly grumpy member of staff. It looks like you are caring for your staff, continue to do so and we may look where you have other hotels in the db group :)
It did look that the staff got a bit more stressed with the start of the proper season, and all the surveys we were asked to fill did not really help the guests or staff, but this was a minor thing.

Great choice of food.
Great room and bed - I am 6'6" (that's 2m for most of the word) I could fit on our bed in any direction, this does not happen to me often.
Great location - easy to get the bus, go to the beach, great dive centre near by (Bezz Diving).
Very good kids club - it was the first time ever we left our daughter with a kids club for any amount of time, and it is only because she enjoyed it so much.
Good choice of swimming pools
Adults only area - we never really went there, but all the adults that don't like kids splashing in the water, etc. could go there.
Our housemaid always had a few seconds to talk to us passing by wishing us good day, etc. That what customer service is all about.

All the little things, like a tiny birthday cake with birthday wishes that my wife got count!

Seabank thanks again for facilitating our great holiday this year!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank ZBH
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Just returned from 10 days at the Seabank with my family, it was totally enjoyable.The hotel is very large and was packed during our stay, many nationalities but brits in the majority. Huge pool but NO issues with sunbeds and no one putting towels out at 6am! There is an adults only section above the main pool which we used a lot as our son is 16 which put him as an adult, after 5pm I often had this pool to myself, bliss. There are wasps and flies everywhere, mainly due to folks leaving their all inclusive drinks by their sunbeds. Take your drink / glass back to the bar when finished and wasps will go too! If I were a Maltese wasp I would head straight to the Seabank.
Food was the best at any all inclusive I have visited, excellent and never ending, if that's what you want.
Drinks were weak, but hay ho you can get another. We were not too keen on the Brazilian restaurant but thought the Italian excellent. Having the option to try other restaurants on site within the all inclusive banner was great.
Situated directly opposite the main beach on Malta, you have to cross a road, the beach is a big plus. Loads to do on the beach, many watersports and beach kiosks. The water was warm and its very gently shelving so great for the kids. No jelly fish either though they were not far away as I found them whilst on a kayak .
Summer days the beach is packed but loads of space in the water and all the locals come down for bbqs in the evening. Nowhere much for your evening stroll 200 yards in either direction and your about done but that was a minor flaw. Rooms very spacious and QUIET, once the doors were closed we heard nothing and our room was close to the dome where the energetic and very cheesy entertainment team provided the evening entertainment.
Almost everyday there is a bride and groom tip toeing past all the bronzing bodies, this is wedding central and I have to say I found it strange that the formal ceremonies took place so close to everyone else, not my problem though.
All staff were polite and friendly. We booked directly with the hotel, upon reflection not sure I got the best deal possible, however the included taxi transfer was appreciated and I would not hesitate to recommend the Seabank for a family holiday in the sun

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank afcb0k
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I spent a week there. Delicious food, variety of cuisine, great service and friendly staff. The room with the balcony /park and pool view/ was very clean and comfortable. Location of the hotel is out of the rushed city center /cca 1,5 hour bus drive from the airport/, the bus stop in front of the hotel. So it was easy for us to do our own trips round the island. The beach is cross the street, but most of the time I spent relaxing by the pool. Great animation program for the guests. Bicycle rent possibility. We spent great relaxing holiday in the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Katarina G
Victoria D, Manager at db Seabank Resort + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Katarina G,

On behalf of all the db Seabank team, I would like to thank you for your five star review. We are happy to read that you enjoyed Mellieha and your one week stay at Seabank. All our staff will certainly appreciate your praise especially our animation team. In regards to dining, we are so glad to read that we met your expectations.

Once again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Always Welcome,

Victoria Debono
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the sea bank hotel for 2 weeks with friends. Food, accommodation , staff, entertainment are all excellent.
At the end of the holiday my daughter became ill and my husband and friends had to go home without us, the hotel looked after us giving us a room and making sure we were ok.

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Tracy T
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We like good quality hotels so have never gone All Inclusive. as they seem to appeal to people we wouldn't want to share our holiday with, drinking lager at 8am is not appealing! We also fancied Malta but were put off by the perception that a typical Malta tourist thinks Heartbeat is a cutting edge real life TV documentary. Any way Mrs Wob found Seabank Resort online and she booked it. Well Done Mrs Wob! This Hotel is fantastic in almost every way possible, the Junior Suite was great value (2 flat screen TV's, air con, great shower, massive beds which are very comfortable you delay getting out of them, plus a safe which is free and tasteful decor). The Hotel is very stylish and all the bars are quick to serve you with a good mixture of drinks, the lager is Carlsberg not local hooch made from donkey waste. The food is great, tasty & varied and although it can be a little manic, it never felt stressful. You need to try the outdoor patio which overlooks the bay, it's very relaxing. The gym, spa and kiddies facilities were seen but never tried, although the staff seemed too be very hands on looking after the kids. The Gym had very powerful air con so you could work out in comfort. The staff were very friendly and again impossible to fault, they were great and helped make our holiday very pleasant. There is a separate adult only pool, kiddies pool and the main pool all outdoors, plus an indoor pool & a hot tub. The water was cloudy like proper lemonade so you couldn't see the bottom, which may put people off but it was fine for us. The hotel had weddings most days, sometimes more than one, and also try the theme nights such as the one for Brazilian food. The beach is nearby and the local area is quiet, Mellieha town is 2km up a hill which takes about an hour in 30 degree heat, but the church, WW2 tunnels & views are worth it. Also trip to Cominio is a great day trip.

Room Tip: Book a junior suite and take wasp/fly killer as there are loads of them!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family