Classic Rooms(Mellieha)
US$146
US$131
  • Restaurant
US$309
Pergola Hotel & Spa(Mellieha)
US$304
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Solana Hotel and Spa(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
US$1,204
US$1,167
HotelQuickly
Aurora(Mellieha)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
6,731 results
All reviewscoral restaurantbrazilian restaurantmain restaurantlate breakfastbowling alleyanimation teamkids clubsports barall inclusive hotelsea bankfamily roomon tapadult poolpool viewfree safethe busgreat holiday
Reviewed 19 April 2016

We stayed here for my boyfriend's 20th birthday and it was perfect. I emailed to let the hotel know it was a special occasion and we were upgraded and provided with a birthday tart for him. All the staff were really friendly and the hotel offered great facilities. All the bookable restaurants - especially the Brazilian - were beyond expectation. Although the pool was a little cold for me, it was the perfect week with many tours offered within the hotel and amazing activities available on the beach just opposite the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KirstieLauren96
Reviewed 19 April 2016

My wife and I spent 4 nights at db Seabank and had a great time. We went to a 5 star all inclusive in Mexico for our honeymoon and were afraid this might be a let down. While this isn't a 5 star hotel, and the experience is not the same as the top all inclusive resorts in Mexico, it is an excellent value for money and we absolutely loved it. If we had to be critical, it would be around the booking of the restaurants. We struggled to get a table; however, when we walked by they seemed to be empty. We felt like the buffet at Coral and Laguna was very good and really enjoyed the drinks at the Dome bar. The pool was great and we had an excellent time lounging in the sun. Unfortunately, the adult pool bar wasn't open yet, which I think would've be an added bonus. The room was nice and clean. The animation staff were entertaining. Special shout out to Lenka who was very nice and did a great job getting people involved with aqua gym and other activities.
We would highly recommend taking a walk across the island to see Popeye's Village, and more importantly the surrounding area, at sunset. Wear some shoes that you can go off road in and walk up to some of the surrounding cliffs. The views are amazing.
We also enjoyed walking along Mellieha Bay; however, we were thankful that the hotel pool is shielded from wind as it didn't look great for those sitting on the beach.
We considered doing some sightseeing; but, we enjoyed relaxing by the pool so much that we skipped it!

We were very happy with this trip and I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank mschnack2016
Reviewed 19 April 2016

We visited this hotel for 10 nights over Easter. After the reviews I read my expectations were very high so maybe that was part of the problem - I may have been expecting too much. The food in the main restaurant was lovely and something for us all. The desserts too were lovely. Would have been very handy to have trays provided as we were constantly running up and down for things like cups, cutlery, milk, drinks, etc. Hard to organise when you have small children with you. The staff were never that friendly except for the night when surveys were handed out to rate staff - they were falling over themselves saying hello to us that night. Never said hello to us before then or since then. The bar staff in the entertainment arena were not nice and were quite abrupt - almost rude. The rooms were kept clean and tidy but one night after our child got sick where we stripped the bed and rinsed the sheets the bed was redressed the next morning with no sheets on it at all - very strange!!! Also we left the bin on our balcony as there were often nappies in it and we didn't want the smell in the room - if we did this the bin would never be emptied. I thought the kids entertainment in the evening was very good and our children really enjoyed the mini disco each night. I sent my oldest (4) to the kids club as the same staff run that as the discos so I imagined it would be great fun. However I was very disappointed with the kids club. I stayed with my son as he was nervous and I wanted to check the place out first before leaving him on his own. After spending an hour there I would never leave my child on their own in this kids club (maybe if they were a bit older and could look after themselves better cause the staff wasn't going to). There was a girl and boy in charge and neither raised a smile the whole time I was there (odd considering they are working at entertaining children). The girl set up games for the children and then walk off to leave them to play on their own. My son sat with me and not once was any effort made to include him. There also is a children's pool in this play area which is not cornered off so technically a child could fall in. While my son would have been able to stand in the water (water was up to his shoulders) I'm pretty sure if he fell in he would panic and be in trouble. There were periods where the staff popped into the kids club building so this could have happened - probably okay for older children but really open water like this should be cornered off somehow. At one stage the staff counted the children and there was one extra - they started asking who's name they didn;t call out but when they couldn't figure it out they just carried on. I wouldn't trust these people with my children whatsoever. And trust me I'm not super overprotective!!! Really opened my eyes to kids club!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Loman2013
Reviewed 19 April 2016

Just returned from an amazing holiday in Malta and the time spent at the Seabank was some of the best. The pools are great with an adult only area if you want escape from any noisy children. The food was all buffet style however some of the best you could hope for from an all inclusive. Entertainment was good on the nights we saw it, the Divas and Legends night was the best. Well done to the team that work there, everyone smiles and gives great attention to what they do. Well done on doing an incredible job.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank SimonRust1
Reviewed 18 April 2016

very pleased with the hotel. the staff are friendly the rooms are clean the food is good and the entertainment is good, and very child friendly.
we have just come back after having a week there (wish it was longer ) if you want to go to Malta and enjoy your stay this hotel is the one, everything was just perfect.
so thank you to all the staff for a wonderful holiday, we will be back.

thanks