My partner and I booked this hotel for a quiet and relaxing break. On arrival we found we had been upgraded to a room over looking the garden and pool, this was lovely. The room was large airy and decorated in light tones, it was clean and fresh. The rest of the hotel I also found light clean and airy. We dined in both restaurants. The buffet dinner and breakfast are very good value for money and the food is to a very high standard, the pizzeria offers a good menu and is also to a high standard. The bar is open on a night and often has some entertainment.
The spa part of the hotel is very new. I had some treatments which were lovely and the spa itself is well worth a visit.
The Maritim was a splendid hotel and we found we had a wonderful relaxing break. I would not hesitiate to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Maritim Antonine Hotel and Spa, a supreme 4 star hotel, perched on a perfect spot overlooking the terraced hillsides, from which one can enjoy breathtaking panoramic views and unwind for a few days in luxury.Here at the Maritim we provide the best services for the best price in Malta. That’s our guarantee.The Maritim is nestled in the small picturesque town of Mellieha and is a sumptuous retreat for the business traveller, or a luxurious indulgence if you want to spoil yourself or a loved one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotelopia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Antonine Hotel And Spa
- Maritim Antonine Hotel Mellieha
- Maritim Antonine Resort
- Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa Malta/Mellieha