“Not the best night out!”
Review of Costa Del Sol

Costa Del Sol
Ranked #81 of 112 Restaurants in Mellieha
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Just on the edge of mellieha, perched above the beach
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We went as a party of 10 people ranging from 14 years to 70 Although we " booked online " they knew nothing about it! Good service especially from the young lady and young man but the. Meals were very hit and miss The kebab as we're voted sensational as were the ribs.However 2of us had pork chops which were so tough and dry we had to leave them and we had to leave the bowl of potatoes as they were black. They put lovely nibbles out while we waited and d r ink service was good. I will say the views over the water were magnificent but food? Make up your own mind!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Been to this restaurant with a couple of friends of ours and the food is very good. The veal is well prepared and enormous apart from all our various dishes. We also enjoyed watching the birds flying in to nibble on the bread!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Disgusted to be charged €10.00 for a terrible Greek salad on a dinner plate with no feta & no dressing! It had the cheapest blue cheese you could imagine. Not Greek to me.

When I complained they simply shrugged it off saying they would tell the kitchen.............unbelievable.

My friend had a poor quality bland burger @ €7.00. We had not seen each other for a long while and Costa Del Sol truly let us down.

Well owners.........never again. As an aside, we experience five diffferent waiting staff, chased for our second drink and bill. It was very empty when we arrived so no excuses for terrible service.

Living locally I will give this place a wide berth and tell all my friends and family to do so also.

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

We went there me and my husband and we were greated the bet way possible. The food is great but there was this guy (the waiter) he had a lovely smell and i couldn't help myself but askin.. MAYBE I BUY IT FOR MY HUSBAND. AHAHA ..... Waiters are all great smiling and great service. Would go there again no doubt....

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Costa Del Sol certainly has the most beautiful panoramic views in Malta . It gives you an amount of relaxation and calmness that leaves you cheerful and stress free all night . The stuff are very friendly and helps you as much as they can . The food is delicious and they give you a full plate which became quite rare in restaurants these days .If you're in Malta go visit this place and i recommend visiting at night where the moon makes it much more perfect. Don't miss out on this magical place :)