“Amazing diving experience - fantastic dive center”
Review of Scuba Life Malta

Scuba Life Malta
Ranked #5 of 23 Tours in Mellieha
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI 5* Dive Centre based in Mellieha, Malta. We offer dive courses and guided diving throughout the year on Malta, Gozo and Comino. Our PADI courses range from beginner to professional and cater for individuals or groups. Family run and friendly service. Come and dive with us and experience another world!
Ghent, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing diving experience - fantastic dive center”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We are two advanced open water divers that whent to Malta for a wedding. We decided to dive for two days. When we contacted Jacqui she asked our needs and set up a two day program especially for us. We spent the two days diving with Rasmus, our divemaster, who guided us around under water and Leonie, Jacqui's mom, who picked us up from our hotel and drove us around for two days. Apart from the professional approach they were all very nice people that really wanted that we had a great experience. We can really recommend this dive center to all divers that want a personal and unique experience with great people in Malta.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sarah V

Hebden Bridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Just getting better and better”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Another trip to Malta and another great visit to Ocean Mysteries Diving. The centre has more staff this year to ensure everyone has a great diving experience. Rasmus the new dive master is a great addition to the team. The new drying area works really well and the plans to develop the centre further sound fantastic. If you are planning a dive trip to Malta the organization has everything you need to ensure you get the diving you want. Call in for a friendly chat you won't be disappointed.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Peter D
Ry, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best diving week of my life with Ocean Mysteries Diving”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I've had the best diving week of my life with Jaquie from Ocean Mysteries Diving. She is the best dive guide and instructor I've ever met.
You feel instantly safe and in good hands. She knows every dive site in Malta and Gozo, and she makes sure that you get the best dives.
I can highly recommend Ocean Mysteries Diving, as it certainly is the best dive center in Malta.

I have already planned my next trip to Malta. It will be a pleasure to use Ocean Mysteries Diving again.

1 Thank Franz_G_Reimann
Tilst, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommendable dive center”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I was so lucky to dive with Jaquie, and Ocean Mysteries Diving for 5 days. From the beginning you feel welcome and looked after. Every dive started with a thorough go trough of the dive. Jaquie is an outstanding diver, and what ever level you are on, she can guide you to a fantastic dive.
Jaquie knows the dive sites on Malta and Gozo in details, I can guarantee that you will have a fantastic time with Ocean Mysteries Diving. I can only give my highest recommendations to Jaquie and her team.

I am already planning the next trip to Malta later this summer, and guess which dive center I'll choose? :)

1 Thank fabhund
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Made my Malta stay that much more enjoyable”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I went to Ocean Mysteries without a clue about scuba diving or what to expect from it. However, from the very first moment I met Jacqui, the passion and love she had for scuba diving resonated through to me. She took every detailed care to ensure that not only was the experience safe but also thoroughly enjoyable. It felt like being part of a family. Her mother picked us up on our first day there and everybody even the local restaurant or baker knows her. If you are thinking of exploring the underwater experience, then I strongly recommend that this is the place to do it.

1 Thank S_Saravanan_9