“I can rekommend this hotel”

Hotel Xlendi Resort & Spa
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Xlendi
Reviewed 27 March 2011

The hotel was very good. The food was very tasty and the staff was serviceminded.

2  Thank sture_brolin

Reviewed 18 March 2011

As the title states we went to this hotel paying 20euo pppn. When we were led to our room we were taken through a labyrinth of corridors due to the fact they are rennovating, quirky but not unexpected (price again). however barring that detail the facilities they boasted were all present, the staff did their best to accomodate (no they weren't wearing pristine uniforms made of gold). and I have to say the room was spacious and the roof restaurant was beautiful (being nicley designed and having the fortune of looking over xlendi bay).

All in all for that price I was more then satisfied

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank MaltaRes10
Reviewed 17 March 2011

Gozo is very beautiful and unique island and the people are very friendly. Xlendi hotel is a very nice hotel with good personnel. The owners do everything in order to make you happy. The hotel lies beautifully with view against the sea. The rooms are nice. If one will mention somewhat negatively it might be a little more to desire from the personnel that waits on drinks.

1  Thank Toveli
Reviewed 28 February 2011

so when we got there there was this so called member of staff who was to show us to our rooms. (we had 3 rooms in total-we were 3 couples) and she literally just stood in the corridor with our keys in her hands staring into space. when she finally lead us to our room i asked where the balcony was (which btw we were told specifically that all rooms had balconies) and she pointed to a tiny window which even i knew could not possibly be a balcony. anyway turns out there was no balcony in our room. the other 2 couples got a sea view which when we booked were told that you need to pay extra. so next day was a horrible rainy day outside so we decided to stay in our room for the day and order room service, i tried calling reception by dialling 0 from the hotel phone (which is what the info pack tells you to do). it was not working so i rang them from my mobile and was told that i needed an easyline card to make ANY calls. on the other hand one of the couples in the other room didnt need the easy line...the phone actually worked! may i add that we all paid the same amount. so i rang off my mobile hoping to get some room service only to be told that the restaurant was closed all day (in info pack it says that you can get lunch between 12 - 1: 30 ) so i brought that up and the receptionist said 'oh i didnt know about that ! ' so we finally went down to reception and saw a sign MINI MARKET. we asked the receptionist where it was and he didnt even know that it existed !! then when he remembered that they have a mini market he said it was closed till 4:30! this was around 1pm. next morning we went for breakfast and sat down to eat. the waitress after letting us sit down came and told us to move tables because that was the dinner one. so we moved and were then asked to move again cause the table had no cuttlery on it. my english friend asked for a coca cola and was spoken to in maltese may i add saying that the fridge is locked and they dont know where the key is ! so no coke! next day we went to look for the mini market and it was nowhere to be found. it actually didnt exist, only the receptionist had said it did and claimed that it was closed after we told him that there were signs everywhere. anyway all in all, the location was good, the hotel itself was slightly retarded cause you needed to get 2 lifts to different blocks which was so confusing. the staff were just a joke and the bacon was magical !

Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
6  Thank honesty666
Reviewed 16 November 2010

Is my second visit on this hotel , i found it very nice for relaxation with families.
Nice, renovated rooms with all the facilities (internet connection , min bar , coffee etc)
Very nice and pleasant all the staff .
Every morning i joined the gym (clear , new machines)

i suggest to my friends for sure

1  Thank Andreas_Petrou
Reviewed 2 November 2010

We arrived at the hotel and were greated by pleasant staff. We used the elevators to the room/suite and I was pleasantly suprised by the excellent view from my room balcomy which overlooks a jetty. The room and bathroom were both clean and tidy. The towels were in a drawer and there were an extra blanket and pillow available.
I could use an extra wall socket for my laptop and mobile charger. Wireless service was available at a logical price. I did not have a problem with either the availablility or speed. A coffe pot and instant coffe and sugar were available in the room.
Breakfast was ample with juices, cheeses and cold cuts as well as continental breakfast.
I spend time on the balcony ovelooking the jetty and listening to the sounds of the sea breaking on the rocks.
I was there for a business trip but I had a nice time at the bar on the top floor during the nights.
We had dinner at the hotel a couple of times, quality and quantity were both very good. One of the nights there was a music show by the unfogettable Johnney Golden.
Had a great time, no complains.

Reviewed 11 September 2010

I have just returned after my stay in May this year. I brought my sister with me this time too and she loved the Hotel and (entertainment) Johnny Golden. The Hotel was as good as I remembered, we had the sea view this time and that was amazing. The Hotel is undergoing some improvements. The Lift on the outside of the building is finished, so you can see the Views of the bay as you go up to the Restaurant and bar now. I do love Xlendi and I would not consider using another Hotel. I looked at other Hotels during my stay in May as I new we were coming again in August.
Johnny G. in good voice again I bought his CD this time and just listened to it, very good, glad I bought it. Restaurant staff very friendly, I look forward to seeing, our young waitress in the morning. My husband and myself look forward to our return, some time in the not too distant future.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Xlendi
0 mi away
#1 of 3 in Sannat
Hotel Calypso
Hotel Calypso
#1 of 9 in Marsalforn

Been to Hotel Xlendi Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!