We didn't intend to stay in Xlendi area, thanks to some booking problem in another hotel in Gozo. When we arrived Xlendi area, it was already late evening, we walked along the street to find a room by last minute walk-in and thus couldn't enjoy any advanced booking discount. We found another hotel with a quite nice restaurant, but the sea view rooms were all full; while this hotel left with only the most expensive type deluxe sea view room. We decided to pay more to have a night with wave sound. Good for this hotel with its own parking area, while unluckily that the kitchen has closed early that we couldn't try dinner in the hotel. We admired the room with antique style interior decoration. When we settled, the sun has set and we didn't realize any merit from the dark sea view. After dinner, we wandered around the hotel for different facilities, gym, indoor swimming pool, pool side restaurant(but all has closed), it looked not bad, the receptionist told that even we have checked out in the next morning, we may still enjoy the facilities of the hotel, but we did't have time to do so.
It was so amazing when we saw the nice bay view from the balcony in the next morning. The scene worths all the money paid! The buffet breakfast was another bonus with many different choices, from cold cut, english style breakfast to the whole cupboard of Maltese cheese and food! We were crazy that it was cold but we went for swimming after crossing the direct tunnel from the hotel to the beautiful beach downstair. All the above made our stay in this hotel full of surprise!
If I have to be picky, the bathroom with few toiletries may count, but that's minor. What has left in our memory was still the beautiful scene from the room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated to make the most of this natural beauty spot, the hotel provides a welcoming, comfortable and friendly environment to enjoy a stay with your partner, family or friends. Our team are focused on going the extra mile to ensure that you have beautiful memories of your stay with us. We value your feedback, if there is anything we can do to improve your visit please tell a member of our staff who will be delighted to help. Hotel Xlendi Resort & Spa also caters for your health and well-being. Relax with a spa treatment, pamper yourself at our hair & nail salon, unwind in one of our pools and energies your day in our gym. It’s the perfect choice if you want a holiday to relax and revitalize your body and mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Xlendi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Xlendi Resort And Spa
- Hotel Xlendi Xlendi
- Serena Beach Club
- Hotel Xlendi Resort & Spa Island Of Gozo, Malta