“Wonderful dinner”
Review of Azure Window

Azure Window
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Azure Window Restaurant is located in the West of Gozo in a place full of the most spectacular natural moments, the most popular being Azure Window, the Inland Sea and the Fungus Rock. This place is known for the best sunset in the islands, with amazing colors to boot and perfect spot also for star gazing. We cater a la cart e menu both local and Mediterranean Cuisine specializing on local fresh fish.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a wonderful evening meal, the food was exception, best seafood ever. My wife a vegetarian was very well looked after with a good choice of dishes. I had the seafood spaghetti, unbelievably good, please see photo.
Service was great, highly recommended.

1  Thank LaurenceGuest

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I popped in for lunch and had beef tortellini in a creamy walnut and blue cheese sauce. Oh my god! You had to carry me out of there! It was delicious but I was very full after!

1  Thank amypoulton
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

A window seat, with a view of the "inland sea" offered a lovely setting. We went for pizza for convinience which was a poor choice from an otherwise good menu.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

This is the only restaurant at Djewra Bay - aside from a café/bar at the Inland Sea - so the prices are a little higher to other places on Gozo. In other reviews I have that the service was terrible but on an evening in the low-season (May), the staff was very friendly and the service great. I enjoyed a fresh seabass which was amazing and truly tasteful.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We fist visited in September last year and was impressed with the quality of the food and service on our return we found the standard to be of the same high quality

1  Thank Darrel W