Spent a week at this hotel and was very impressed. Thanks to other reviewers' recommendations, we booked a junior suite and requested high floor with pool view. Our requests were adhered to and the suite was very spacious with balcony, large bathroom and a general feeling of spaciousness. The one aspect of this hotel that really impressed me was the friendly, helpful attitude of the staff. Without exception, they made us feel welcome and that nothing was too much trouble, quite a feat even at 5 star level. I also enjoyed the wonderful spa facilities. The hotel is situated in a very quiet village but that was exactly what we wanted. The island is very small and we opted on a few nights to book a taxi to take us to different restaurants and that worked very well. If I return to Gozo I will definitely book this hotel again so I guess that says it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz - Where European luxury meets Mediterranean flair! Malta's blissful sister island Gozo is the Mediterranean's best kept secret and home to the hideaway resort Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo. Indulge in luxury, culture, sun & sea - and find the undiscovered island you have been dreaming of! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Prestigia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski San Lawrenz
- San Lawrenz Kempinski Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Island Of Gozo, Malta