We spent 10 days in this beautiful hotel over Christmas and New Years. THe hotel was clean and very spacious. The indoor pool and spa was fantastic. They were very kids friendly with a small indoor kids play area. Breakfast was excellent with a huge variety to choose from. We had lunch and dinner in local restaurants, if you like Italian and Chinese food you are in for a treat.
The Reception and spa staff at the hotel were excellent and very friendly. I would like to say a special thank you to Philip in Reception for helping us get on out flight home. He was brilliant in organizing transportation to get us on that plane. Can not wait to come back soon to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz - Where European luxury meets Mediterranean flair! Malta's blissful sister island Gozo is the Mediterranean's best kept secret and home to the hideaway resort Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz. Indulge in luxury, culture, sun & sea - and find the undiscovered island you have been dreaming of! *** Please be advised that due to upgrading work of our Spa centre, the hotel will be closed from January 8th until January 25th inclusive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski San Lawrenz
- San Lawrenz Kempinski Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Island Of Gozo, Malta