Very nice hotel, relaxing ambience, very friendly staff and a beautiful spa area (especially the Hamam). We had a great time there. The only minus is that there are not many restaurants in walking distance to the hotel (during the low season when we were there, the ones that are there were even closed).. But the food in the hotel is really good and comes at a quite reasonable price. Otherwise there is a free shuttle bus offered by the hotel going to Victoria or a public bus leaving every hour. There is also quite a big supermarket close to the hotel. We can also recommend to ask the hotel to organize a winery tour to the Tal-Massar vineyards which are close by!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz - Where European luxury meets Mediterranean flair! Malta's blissful sister island Gozo is the Mediterranean's best kept secret and home to the hideaway resort Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo. Indulge in luxury, culture, sun & sea - and find the undiscovered island you have been dreaming of! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Lastminute, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski San Lawrenz
- San Lawrenz Kempinski Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Island Of Gozo, Malta