This is the third time we have been to this hotel but the first time as a family with our two young boys (1 and 4). We were there for 3 nights as a break and everything was divine. We enjoyed our days by the family pool after a sumptuous breakfast and only left the hotel for dinner in the evening. This is my recommendation for relaxing break. And it's the little surprises that the friendly staff spring upon you that I most enjoyed. Like complimentary home made ice-tea served by the pool or the freshly baked fruitcake served during breakfast. And everyone is polite and friendly and very accommodating with us and our children - from the gardener to the breakfast staff, from the receptionists to the room maids, from the chef to the restaurant manager Mario whom our littlest one seemed to particularly to like and look out for. Thank you all for a great break and look forward to staying again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz - Where European luxury meets Mediterranean flair! Malta's blissful sister island Gozo is the Mediterranean's best kept secret and home to the hideaway resort Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz. Indulge in luxury, culture, sun & sea - and find the undiscovered island you have been dreaming of! *** Please be advised that due to upgrading work of our Spa centre, the hotel will be closed from January 8th until January 25th inclusive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski San Lawrenz
- San Lawrenz Kempinski Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Island Of Gozo, Malta