The San Lawrenz Kempinski Hotel on Gozo is a perfect place for a relaxing holiday. Just off the beaten track and on the north end of Gozo, the hotel feels huge, although there are only about 120 rooms. All rooms have an internal view of the three large swimming pools (one for residents), and the restaurant. Bedrooms are large with a balcony, bathroom with shower and jacuzzi-style bathtubs, a desk and chair, comfortable sitting chair, free WiFi, and an ironing board and iron. Naturally there was more than adequate storage for clothes and a lock-up safe. The central, public rooms are beautiful, and the staff well trained, helpful, polite and friendly. We were three with a room each, all very affordable and good value. The restaurant was superb, and we had one of the best dinners ever of fresh seafood and an excellent steak. the local wines were also very good. It's a quiet relaxing and remote area, but Gozo is so small everything is only minutes away, including the beaches and historic sites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz - Where European luxury meets Mediterranean flair! Malta's blissful sister island Gozo is the Mediterranean's best kept secret and home to the hideaway resort Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo. Indulge in luxury, culture, sun & sea - and find the undiscovered island you have been dreaming of! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski San Lawrenz
- San Lawrenz Kempinski Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Island Of Gozo, Malta