We had a Junior-Suite and were impressed with the size. Everything worked as it should except for our door lock which was faulty and wouldn't actually lock. Problem was reported and we were given the suite next door. Fast, efficient service and response from Sebastian the Manager. Additionally we found on our return to our suite a personal note from the manager and a complimentary snack and wine offering which was unexpected but very much appreciated, moving room isn't that big a deal. Sauna and Steam rooms could have been a little hotter but apart from that everything was great. The pool bar staff, Nicole and if I remember correctly Demitrios (sorry if I haven't recalled your name correctly). Breakfast staff made us feel rather "special". and thus, worthy of a mention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz - Where European luxury meets Mediterranean flair! Malta's blissful sister island Gozo is the Mediterranean's best kept secret and home to the hideaway resort Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo. Indulge in luxury, culture, sun & sea - and find the undiscovered island you have been dreaming of! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Prestigia, Priceline, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski San Lawrenz
- San Lawrenz Kempinski Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Island Of Gozo, Malta