1,414 results
All reviews azure window junior suite indoor pool italian restaurant craft village spa facilities fantastic hotel main restaurant family pool the hotel offers tennis courts courtesy bus small island breakfast was amazing relaxing break every evening inland sea
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Just loved the whole experience of Kempinski Hotel .
We had a beautiful suite & the two weeks spent here was just perfect .
Food was wonderful & the alfresco breakfasts were a delight - beautiful views & wonderful breakfasts with so much choice .
All staff were a delight & always happy to stop for a chat .
Roll on our next visit in 2018 !

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cassiuss
Kempinski_SanLawrenz, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Cassiuss,

Thank you for sharing such a positive review and for endorsing the Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz! I am very happy to hear that your stay was memorable and that you enjoyed the service provided by the members of our team. Moreover, I am glad that our culinary offer and the breakfast buffet were to your satisfaction and that you enjoyed the panoramic views. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back in 2018!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

We came to the spa for their summer offer and it was the best spa experience I have ever had. From the moment we walked in the door and were greeted warming by the doormen to the spa check in to the treatments; everything was pure luxury. The staff are very attentive and extremely professional. The facilities are fantastic.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank notwellinwafflevile
Kempinski_SanLawrenz, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear notwellinwafflevile,

Thank you so much for sparing the time to provide us with such a positive review.
I am delighted that our team was welcoming and helpful throughout your stay and it is a pleasure to learn that our Spa treatments and facilities exceeded your expectations.
Thanks for endorsing Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

After spending few days in this hotel i can honestly say that this is absolutely the Best Hotel in the Gozo Island. Is important not to get discourage about his remote positioning because a soon You arrive You will find Yourself in Paradise. Real Maltese architecture, comfortable rooms and a nice SPA etc.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Francisco M,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with us.
I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay. Moreover, I am glad that our rooms were to your liking and that the Spa centre met your expectations.
We hope you had a safe trip home and look very much forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I had a lovely stay together with my husband (19-25.11). It is a very nice and quiet resort with 3 different outdoor pool. We were lucky with a nice weather.
The room was nice and clean, during the check in, it was prepared with a nice treatment and bottle of red wine from the region. Turndown every evening with water refreshment.
A tasty breakfast with big choice and nice Italian restaurant. The spa is beautiful and quiet big,
2 indoor pools, fitness well equipped, 2 Tennis courts, Whirlpool, steam bath and a beautiful Hammam.
We had a nice Moroccan Hammam treatment, I am coming from Morocco and I must say it was the same quality I used to have in my country.
Great staff members, they were all of them friendly and helpful. Following the luxury standards.
I had to mention the name of a very professional one, Jannic (F&B department) who was just great, greeting us always with our name.
We are looking forward to our next holidays in this nice resort.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hana s

Dear Hana S,

Thank you very much for your detailed review and for endorsing Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz!
Our aim is to always surpass our guests' expectations and we are glad to hear we have achieved this with you. I am delighted to read that you had a pleasant stay and that our culinary offer and the room were to your liking. Moreover, I am happy to learn that you enjoyed our Spa facilities as well as our treatments.
Finally, I am pleased to read that you found our team friendly and helpful. I will be happy to share your kind comments with the whole team and personally with Jannic. We greatly appreciate everything you have stated and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

November was a great time to visit as it was very quiet and we had most of the place to ourselves. It was absolutely lovely but a few minor irritations that perhaps were due to it being the quiet season. Staff generally lovely. Food good. Room good. Bathroom quite moldy and things like robes not replaced daily so we had to use wet ones when we went to swim - not a huge problem but an unexpected lapse in service.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank AJM155019
Kempinski_SanLawrenz, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear AJM155019,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and the services provided by our team. Moreover, I am delighted to hear that our culinary offer was to your liking and the room met your expectations. As we are an eco-friendly hotel, we give the choice to our guests to decide if they would like the linen and towels to be replaced on a daily basis. Furthermore, our Spa and Reception team would have been happy to assist you. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future!