Sunflower Express Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wan Loong Hotel(Pontian District)
  • Room Service
Aloha Hotel SDN BHD(Pontian Kecil)
Hotel Pontian(Pontian District)
Natura Hotel(Gelang Patah)
View Hotel
D Elegance Hotel(Gelang Patah)
Hotel Nusa(Johor Bahru)
Euro+ Hotel(Skudai)
  • Restaurant
Pulai Springs Resort(Johor Bahru)
View Hotel
Victory City Hotel(Johor Bahru)
All reviewstanjung piaiclean comfortbedamenitiestoiletiron
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Friendly staffs, clean room and located in Pontian new town. Hotel is nicely decorated with Sunflower theme. Breakfast is so so as the food was bought in from outside. But overall stay is great. Don't miss the Chinese restaurant across the road... wonderful.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
10  Thank SaveTheShark
Reviewed 26 November 2012

This is a new hotel in Pontian. The location is near the KFC, 7 eleven, CIMB Bank, Farmasi and so on. The price is suitable with the rooms and services. The staff was so helpful, friendly and easier to us to communicate with them. The rooms is also very clean. I stayed there with my family on Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I wish my family will choose this Sunflower Express Hotel again for the next visit. :)

Room Tip: I more prefer to stay in a room with balcony and also I prefer Family Rooms when i go there with my family. its so comfortable.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
9  Thank Riena83
Reviewed 23 November 2012

Hotel is new in town, the hotel staff is friendly and helpful. Room that we stay was spacious, nice and clean, especially the mattress, Is good and comfortably. We feel happy and enjoy to stay in this hotel. Strong recommend to stay in.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
10  Thank TZH
Reviewed 19 November 2012

With the price we paid, we get a comfortable and clean room, with LCD TV and it is very spacious. the moment from we checked-in until we checked-out, all is above the average, the process is smooth with lots of smiles from the front desk staffs. The room is clean & all the amenities are working properly.

Room Tip: better prefer the balcony room.its quiet good to get a great scene.:)
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
10  Thank nzura
Reviewed 16 November 2012

A very comfortable stay in a handy location. Check in and out was very smooth, with service with a smile. The staff were friendly and very helpful upon our arrival and throughout our stay. The room we stayed in was nice and clean, also in pretty standard fare with complimentary breakfast. Personally, I like the sunflower theme a lot. I would definitely return for the next visit.

• Stayed: November 2012