“SUNFLOWER EXPRESS HOTEL”

Sunflower Express Hotel
“SUNFLOWER EXPRESS HOTEL”
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Sunflower Express Hotel over the Chinese New Year. We booked this hotel because is recommended by our relative.

We love the design of the hotel, "Sunflower Theme". Breakfast was average, good bed, excellent service, especially the receptionist name Dilla. She is very friendly and helpful.

We will stay at the same hotel again the next time we visit Pontian.

• Stayed February 2013
6 Thank Kingsley1234

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Indonesian first
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Sunflower Express Hotel has very friendly staffs and this is a very comfortable place for tourist. It is located right at the town center, can easily find good food from the restaurants nearby.

The hotel is only about 40 minutes drive to Legoland Malaysia and is just half an hour drive away from Pulau Kukup and Tanjung Piai. Tanjung Piai is a cape in Johor which is the southernmost point of Peninsular Malaysia and thus the most southern point of mainland Eurasia.

If you travel from Northern Peninsular to Sunflower Express Hotel, you should exit at Sedenak, then you will see the largest pineapple farm in Peninsular Malaysia.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
8 Thank beelingliau
Reviewed 9 February 2013

I really liked this hotel. The front desk staffs were so polite and attentive to customers. For me, it was my first trip to Pontian. After searching for several alternatives, I decided to make my way to the sunflower hotel due to the great locations.
The hotel is located at the most convenient place! There were several convenient stores, restaurants and cafes. It makes it so much easier for me and my friends to go around the places.
Thanks again for the great location.
The room was really spacious and comfy. Definitely will make sunflower my first choice the next time I come Pontian again!

Overall, it was a pleasant stay!

• Stayed January 2013
8 Thank Nicholasong
Reviewed 8 February 2013

In December, I've a family gathering at the Shangrila restaurant. As all of our relatives came from different part of Malaysia, we've decided to book a few rooms at the sunflower express hotel. I loved it once I stepped the room. The room is so spacious and I felt very comfortable. Comfy enough for tourists to stay in. On the other side of the note, the theme of the hotel as it said from the hotel title, sunflower. As I'm a lover of sunflower, I totally adore the theme of the room.
However, I think that the breakfast isn't that nice. It was just a simple breakfast to tuck in.
Overall, I still enjoy my stay in sunflower hotel.

• Stayed December 2012
5 Thank Isabellawong
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Friendly staffs, clean room and located in Pontian new town. Hotel is nicely decorated with Sunflower theme. Breakfast is so so as the food was bought in from outside. But overall stay is great. Don't miss the Chinese restaurant across the road... wonderful.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
10 Thank SaveTheShark
Rawang, Malaysia
Reviewed 26 November 2012

This is a new hotel in Pontian. The location is near the KFC, 7 eleven, CIMB Bank, Farmasi and so on. The price is suitable with the rooms and services. The staff was so helpful, friendly and easier to us to communicate with them. The rooms is also very clean. I stayed there with my family on Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I wish my family will choose this Sunflower Express Hotel again for the next visit. :)

Room Tip: I more prefer to stay in a room with balcony and also I prefer Family Rooms when i go there with my...