“OK”
Review of Botanical Garden

Botanical Garden
Ranked #4 of 15 things to do in Bentong
Reviewed 12 December 2012

just ok for a walk around the greens. foodstall and a shop is nearby. sit and relax at the viewing deck.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

We take a long walk inside this garden each time we visit Bukit Tinggi, without fail. The entrance fee is refunded for hotel guests of Colmar Tropicale. Re-familiarising with the names of the trees and plants is what we do; lie down on the many wooden benches and listen to birds and insects; look for ant colonies or ant trails and be fascinated with why they are so busy and so organized. I have never seen ants fight each other. Unwind from the stress of life in the city. Stop by the Japanese restaurant for a cup of green tea. Happiness!

1  Thank Emmanuel123
Reviewed 28 October 2012

i disliked every single second i've wasted there..
nothing to see and to do !!
poor, small and unconvinced place!!
i even can not call it a "garden"

Reviewed 11 October 2012

I have been there few times but really sad to see that the little hut at the end of the garden has no longer there... The only memory that I'm having now is my photo! I miss the hut cause I did pass my good time there once upon a time...

Reviewed 8 October 2012 via mobile

Yup! Lots of stairs... Ups and downs.... Feel free to exercise.. Haven for those birds watchers though.