We have stayed at Sukau Rainforest Lodge many times and found it to be outstanding. It is an excellent facility in a five star location. The local staff are well trained and friendly and are happy to help with any request. The rooms are well appointed and the food is really great. To cap it all off the ecotourism on the Kinabatangaan River are brilliant with the possibility of seeing a range of amazing wildlife. I recommend it highly as one of the world's foremost ecotourism lodges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Sukau Rainforest Lodge nestles on the banks of one of Borneo's most important waterways, the Kinabatangan River, home to many of Borneo's magnificent wildlife. Immerse yourself in the tranquility of the rainforest and the cacophany of its inhabitants, its majestic birds, all 7 species of Borneo Primates including Borneo's iconic Proboscis Monkey, Orangutans in their natural habitat as well as herds of Borneo Pygmy Elephants. Sukau Rainforest Lodge offers the rare comfort and luxury in the midst of the Borneo Rainforest whilst retaining an Eco-Lodge ethos, the delicate balance of true sustainability. We promise to give you and your family an experience you'll always remember and one you'll never regret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sukau Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sukau Rainforest Hotel Sabah
- Sukau Rainforest Lodge Kinabatangan District, Malaysia - Sabah