“Excellent”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Neelakash is the name where I could say I had the best meal ever. Food was good but the best is front staff. They was busy but still they serve us the meal in time chat with us give us ideas about dishes when they take order. I will strongly recommend to everyone to visit neelakash. I will definitely go back soon.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Dteamboy

London, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Been a few times on a Friday night and always has excellent food, tried the Sunday buffet with all my family, Good choice, all hot and fresh and lots plenty of it. Would go again excellent value.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Yas99
Perigueux, France
“One of the best Indian restaurants I have found”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We went in a family group of 4 on a Saturday night and the place was busy which was a good sign! And we were not disappointed.

Service was good, a nice welcome from all the staff and then attentive without being all over you. The menu was extensive and we all had different dishes and all reported that their meals were exceptional. As a general comment, the food was delicious and not greasy in any way, which is the main criticism my other half has when eating at Indian restaurants.

The bill for 4 main courses including a bottle of wine and a couple of beers was around £60 which I thought was good value. Mr Akbar, the owner, came over at the end of our meal and offered us a post-dinner drink on the house.

When we visit the family in Ware again, we will definitely all be going back!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Franco-Files
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely and clean”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Food here is excellent along with the service. Have eaten here numerous times and never been disappointed. The restaurant is extremely clean and the seating allows for large groups.... This is a must if you are in Ware!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Larry T
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Super cool.. Great food”
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

I love this place . The staff are so good and the food is just too good.. One of the best indian restaurants in uk.. Well worth it

• Visited June 2013