“Fancy a curry?”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Manolya

Manolya
Ranked #6 of 87 Restaurants in Ware
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hertfordshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fancy a curry?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2012

I would honestly say I did enjoy it but I'm not really sure if I would go again just because the food was average ! But saying that, I am a bit fussy so I would recommend people to try it; it's not too bad.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank PaullyPaulPush

ware
“Manolya was incredible.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2012

I find "Fillup42"s review very disheartening and false. I recently went to Manolya restaurant as I usually do. The food was so delicious and was beautifully presented as always. Friday and Saturday evenings are their most hectic days but they always provide a fantastic service. If someone would prefer a more quiet atmosphere, the weekdays are more appropriate. Additionally, I am not writing this review to criticise "Fillup42" but as I have lived in ware for 12 years, I must point out that the owners and staff are not the same staff as the Chinese restaurant. The owners are turkish cypriot and they are very warm and lovely to speak to. As the staff are from the philippines maybe you stereotyped them as Chinese? Finally, fries like McDonalds? Seriously? Haha. And cokes in cans? They provide glasses with the cans? What did you want? Did you want them presented with a horse? At least you know when you order coke that you dont get soda and syrup in a cup and you know its what you paid for. Honestly, I think your review is ridiculous. Maybe you should go again and prove to yourself that you were indeed very wrong. Manolya is a fantastic turkish cuisine. For those who do are curious about manolya should check out their website its yummmmmy.

• Visited December 2012
4 Thank Louise R
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“If you just want a meal it's ideal.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2012

I was looking forward to eating one of my favourite cuisines. We were a group of two couples and ate on a Saturday night.
We were greeted warmly and taken to our table, all tables were close together and laid out canteen style and was very noisy.
It had a confused atmosphere, it was recently a Chinese and still has evidence of that in its decor as well as some of it's staff. Certainly not the place for couples.
The menu and the food was very plain and uninteresting, the fries were McDonalds style and the cokes were served in the unopened can, it kind of summmed the Manolya up that night.

• Visited November 2012