“Delicious food in an understated setting”
Review of Casa Lua

Casa Lua
Ranked #2 of 93 Restaurants in Ware
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I cannot recommend this place highly enough. The food is simple yet sumptuous, almost like being in a Spanish person's home for lunch.

3  Thank Marios S

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Good range of tapas and excellent atmosphere. If it was larger and I could get in more often, I would visit every week.

2  Thank paulnB4102OH
Reviewed 26 June 2017

By my standards this was one of the best meals Ive had while here in the UK.I had been to Spain in the mid 80s ,but not northern spain ,so I had never experienced tapas.One small pleasant dish after another.Sea food ,ribs ,bread anything we ordered was exceptional.The service was very good ,and I wish to thank the waitress for moving us outside (it was a very humid evening ) when she saw me struggling with my broken leg.Everything about this place was great.

1  Thank myleswoods
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Extremely tasty authentic Spanish cuisine in rustic surroundings. Only thing that is missing is the sangria. Please please put it on your drinks menu, tapas without sangria is like fish without chips!!!

1  Thank MiaMercedes1990
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Authentic fresh amazing tapas. This is a hot spot for our friends, it's lethal, we order the whole menu! Love love love!

1  Thank hermythom