“Excellent value for money!”
Review of Barbara's B&B

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ware
Barbara's B&B
Ranked #3 of 3 Ware B&B and Inns
London
“Excellent value for money!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stayed at Barbara's B&B for one night - excellent value for money - great welcome, comfy bed, tea, coffee, biscuits, cereal, milk, large TV with Free view - en-suite shower - quiet location but just a five minute walk to the village - would certainly recommend to anybody looking for a great deal. Thanks Bob and Barbara !

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank mattday2881

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Southampton, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We stayed here whilst attending a wedding at fanhams hall who wanted £120.00 per night.We paid £45.00 per night and the room was better than my sister who stayed at fanhams.Bob the owner was so friendly and helpful before our stay and during.The room had everything you need in it and its own front door it felt more like a little bungalow rather than a room,so much betterthan the wellknown chains. if we are ever in the area again we will be using BARBARAS again.Thank you for a lovely place to stay

Room Tip: Our room was had a 6 on the front door
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Mark H
Wiltshire
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stayed 1 night, Room 6 was a newly-built unit, roomy and with an extremely comfortable bed and huge TV. En suite shower room was state-of-the-art. No windows, however, and skylights covered over - not for the claustrophobic!
Room equipped with self-catering facilities - kettle, microwave &c and a bottle of milk in the fridge. Also tea, coffee, etc., and small boxes of cereals.
That was supposed to be a proper breakfast! Nothing in the details suggested that it was a self-catering deal .I'd never been to a B&B without one of the Bs!
All spotlessly clean, friendly proprietor. Easy street parking. Good location, Recommended as long as you don't mind just a 'B' instead of 'B&B'.

Room Tip: Re: above - Room service was not 'Terrible' - not applicable in a B&B. Sorry, not possib...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank vestijums
London
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We were going to a wedding nearby and just wanted somewhere cheap to stay for the night. I was surprised by just how lovely this place was. The owner was so friendly and helpful and the rooms were great. They were all (we booked 5 of the rooms) very spacious with spotless bathrooms. Even if I had loads of money to spend this would definitely be my choice of place to stay if I am ever in the Ware area again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Ali088
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Have stayed at this Guest House before and found the owners to be excellent with a very friendly manner. Very clean and comfortable. and would recommend to anyone who needs to stay over night in Ware as it is in an ideal location for the high street

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Lee S
Kent, UK
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I recently needed to find a place to stay in Ware at short notice. After surfing the net I came across Barbara's B&B. I was really surprised to find somewhere to stay at short notice for such a reasonable price. I only paid £30 per night for a single room and was happy to have found it but if I am honest, I didn't expect much for the price. When I arrived I had a very pleasant surprise. I had a completely self contained room with my own bathroom. The room had a TV with a DVD player, Fridge, Microwave, Tea & Coffee making facilities and a breakfast bar. Although there are no facilities to have breakfast made for you here, you have cereals and milk provided so that you can make your own. I think that the facilities are excellent and I didn't want for anything. It was lovely to come back to a nice cosy room after a long day at work. The place is very clean and tidy. This was a great find......I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank Explorer278
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ware
Premier Inn Ware Hotel
#1 of 1 in Little Hallingbury
Salisbury Arms Hotel
Salisbury Arms Hotel
#1 of 4 in Hertford

Been to Barbara's B&B? Share your experiences!