“Avoid”

Cuisines: Brew Pub
Outes
“Avoid”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

This is a local pub. We actually had to get up and order our food from the bar. We were surrounded by half drunken locals watching the soccer matches. The food was horrible. Unless you are into beer and soccer , avoid this place at all costs. It should not even be listed on this site.

2 Thank Bogeybob49

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Dropped in for a Saturday lunch after a long walk to be treated to a lovely warm welcome from the landlords, very tasty food which was excellent value followed by some delicious homemade cakes. Great place! And dog friendly, too, which was much appreciated on a chilly day.

• Visited April 2014
Cullingworth, United Kingdom
“Loved it”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Have been working in Hertfordshire for a few weeks and have been to the cannon every night pretty much. And I felt welcome by all the regular drinkers and the landlord and landlady. Lovely couple. I sure hope they are still there when I manage to get my partner to come down with me. And my little daughter. I'm sure my two ladies will love the place :) cheers John and sue

• Visited November 2013