“A full day of rally”

Phil Price Rally School
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Had a look around all other rally days/schools and this one seemed to stand out- and I can only imagine it's head and shoulders above the rest! There is so much time in the car and the instructors are very good at what they do- by the end of the day I was just a quick as people who had been 2/3 times before! It offers a good view into rallying with a stage run with pace notes from Phil and lots of time on the slippy practice stage. There's very little time spent standing around; with two or three things going on at once it's even enjoyable for spectators who can watch on the veranda. The thrill ride in the Group A Subaru tops it off. Not a day to be forgotten.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

What an absolutely awesome day!
I couldn't fault a thing, Phil and all his staff are great, loads of hands on plus excellent tuition and friendly guidance that saw everyone's skills improve dramatically during the day.
You don't feel as though you are hanging around at any time its an action packed day with lunch and refreshments included, it's worth every penny.
As if you weren't thrilled enough Phil takes you on a maxed out run on his very steep hillside stage through the welsh countryside in his own Subaru There are no words for this it's just something you need to experience to believe!
I wouldn't hesitate recommending this day to anyone.
5 stars+
Many thanks to Phil and his team you do it so well.

1  Thank 2pintsjonny
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I almost didn't book to do this, as it seemed a lot of money - however, I decided it wasn't something I'd probably ever have the chance to do again, and booked in - they let you pay half in advance and half on the day, which helped!
I am so glad I did, it was a great day, we were well looked after by the team throughout. The day had three main elements - driving a rally car on a small track, and learning how to corner by using the momentum of the car, driving a rally car with dual controls around a track through the welsh hills, and being driven by Phil Price at high speeds - all the elements were great fun, and we had a brilliant day - I would certainly do it again if I had the opportunity!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

WOW!!!! What an epic, epic day at Phil price rally school!!!

Me and Rachel had an awesome experience, friendly staff, friendly atmosphere, Phil even took us up to the top of the valleys at the end of the day to show us the view!

Could not have asked for a better experience! I will be coming back next year without a doubt! It was great I am still buzzing now!!

Thank you all very much!!

See you soon

Jay & Rachel

Reviewed 9 September 2013

From the moment I arrived to the moment I left, it was totally brilliant.
Phil and his team are top notch.
Learnt soooooo much and my skills improved dramatically as the day went on.
Breathtaking passenger ride through his rally stage and then a timed competition between everyone.
Believe the reviews.......it's an outstanding day