Hotel Trabuco
Hotel Lido(Santiago de la Ribera)
US$51
  • Restaurant
Hotel Ribera(Santiago de la Ribera)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$150
  • Pool
Hotel Neptuno(San Pedro del Pinatar)
US$64
  • Beachfront
Hotel Alaska(San Pedro del Pinatar)(Great Value!)
US$56
Aparthotel Bahia(San Pedro del Pinatar)
US$100
US$85
  • Room Service
Hotel Lodomar Spa & Talasoterapia(San Pedro del Pinatar)
US$74
US$64
  • Pool
Thalasia Costa de Murcia(San Pedro del Pinatar)
US$93
US$90
  • Pool
Hotel Traina(San Pedro del Pinatar)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Ona Marina Arpon(La Manga del Mar Menor)
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
All reviewsvalue for moneytapascakesspanish hotelplace to staydown the roadroof terraceshort staygreat hotelhotel is locatedsplash poolhalf boardspent a week herelarge restaurantnothing is too much troubletoastclean hotel
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I stayed at the hotel as I arrived late at night and didn't want to drive in the dark. The hotel was very close to the airport and the room was spotlessly clean. I wouldn't want to spend my 2 week holiday there but I would definitely stay again in the same circumstances. I didn't sample any food but the bar area was busy so it can't be bad!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I visited the hotel July 7-11 2014. I was a lone traveller. It is literally a 7 minute drive from the airport. The room was lovely and clean, serviced daily. The staff were absolutely wonderful and so helpful. It is a short walk down to the beach, main high street and not far from Aldi and Lidl. Air conditioning worked perfectly. Lovely little pool area which was well-maintained with really comfortable sun loungers Definitely value for money- will definitely go back

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank 936Susie2911
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Great hotel for small money. i paid 26 euro a night. my room had a double bed and tv and air con. friendly staff. bar restaurant on ground floor.
roof top terrace and plunge pool and bar. 10 min walk to beach.

what more could you want!

i wouldn't stay anywhere else. its cheaper than everywhere around

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank NIALLICO
Reviewed 24 July 2014

2 star hotel on a busy main road just a 10 min walk down to the beach. The hotel may only be a 2 star but the cleanliness is 5 star. The room was perfectly adequate for my needs. The air conditioning was a godsend in 35 degree heat, it had a quiet mode so could be left on all night. The shower was powerful. The only disappointment was breakfast - not all that, very basic other than that a very good, clean hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Hoffy007
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My second stay here, two years on and it has changed little, the addition of the rooftop plunge / swimming pool is a big bonus as we were able to book out of the hotel then spend the day on this roof area till our flight back. Rachael (the translator) & Carlos were excellent in the customer service dept! We asked fo a balcony and we're not disappointed, ok there is traffic noise thro the night, but we were tired so not a problem & it was great for people watching, lovely area, lovely hotel, great service, great break!
Yes we will use again.