“A birthday in paradise”

Round Hill Hotel & Villas
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hopewell
Reviewed 24 November 2011

I stayed at Round Hill (villa #45) with my husband to celebrate my birthday. I had always heard about Round Hill so I knew it was "nice", however it exceeded all my expectations, it was AMAZING. Round Hill is very chic and lush, but not overly so. The staff is friendly and warm in a way that just makes you feel very comfortable and at home. We could not have had a better time. I cannot wait to go back and bring a couple friends to share in the Round Hill experience.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,384)

Reviewed 16 November 2011

My family and I recently stayed at Round Hill. We stayed at Villa 28 and had the best trip ever. This was our 10th visit to Round Hill since 2005. We have tried out other islands and resorts but nothing has been more satisfying than Round Hill. The dining experience was particularly impressive this visit. The executive Chef Martin has trained two very competent young chefs (Marvin and Andre). We had a spectacular in Villa dining experience with Andre as chef. This was my 50th birthday celebration and everything surpassed our expectations. This resort has everything for the perfect family vacation, great caregivers who we trust implicitly with our children. The Spa is fantastic, the hotel and villa setting perfect with many choices for accommodation. Most of all the staff a Round Hill bring this resort up to a different level. The staff who particularly keep bringing us back are Kingsley, Stewart at the bar, David at the pool, Diane, Anne Marie and Winsome at the Spa, and a host of other staff who truly make it one of the best places we have ever been.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Thank you to everyone at Round Hill for making my daughter's wedding a great success. Your staff went above and beyond exceeding our expectations in every detail for all three days of our events. The food was excellent every time, the setting was gorgeous and every vendor my daughter and son-in-law worked with were professional and friendly. I cannot think of anything that anyone could have done better. All 90 guests commented that they would love to return again every year!
Thank you for making my daughter's dream come true!
Jackie G.

Room Tip: Every villa and cottage has a spectacular view of Montego Bay and is surrounded by lush tropical flo...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank jackie g
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Round Hill manges to combine style and elegance with total charm and these qualities are hard to find in one place. The Pineapple House on the water's edge is 2 storey and all the rooms look out to the sea. the Ralph Lauren interiors in these rooms are slick, modern and bright, ideal for an ocean front retreat and the rooms boast wonderful balconies ideal for soaking up the view. The hotel's infinity edge pool is an incredibly comfortable place to spend the day or if you prefer you can chill out on the hotel's private beach. The food and service is excellent and wherever you go, you will be greeted with a smile. I would absolutely recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a charming hideaway with wIth bucket loads of style and glamour.

1  Thank Emma L
Reviewed 14 November 2011

We had so much fun at Round HIll Jamaica. We stayed on the Ocean Pineapple Suites. Upstairs room 124 I recommend it what a great room with great views. The staff was amazing and so so polite and professional. The Monday Dinner on the beach with the band was an event I will never forget. I spend a minimum of 4 weeks in Maui every year and I have never had a Dinner like that in Maui!!

Room Tip: 124 great room ! Great Staff Don't rent a car ask for Goofy as your driver and tour guide he...
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Having never submitted a Tripadvisor review before, I thought Round Hill would the perfect place to start. We just got back from a short holiday at Round Hill, which is our absolute favorite Caribbean resort. As other reviewers have noted, the service there is top notch, without ever seeming intrusive or overwrought. The villas are each uniquely designed treasures, exquisitely furnished and with jaw-dropping views. The overall resort vibe is very 1950s Colonial Jamaica, laid back and friendly. The main bar, with its white and blue stripes and vintage hotel photographs, is my favorite spot at Round Hill... there's no better way to spend an evening in the tropics.

Reviewed 8 November 2011

From the minute I arrived I loved this place. The rooms are simple and elegant with white wooden shutters opening out to a spectacular sea view. Decorated by Ralph Lauren, who has a home here, they are comfortable and relaxing. Lovely large bed with gret quality linen.

The staff here are the friendliest and most welcome I have ever come across. I felt 100 percent safe here. The food was great with good portion size, not too large and not too small. The beach barbecue on a Monday is fabulous. Plenty of space for all the guests to gain some privacy and a lovely adult area, very peaceful just wish they had a bar area here, but couldn't fault the place apart from that tiny criticism! Jamaica is a great destination and Round Hill a must!

1  Thank SpecialK1702
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hopewell
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall
Half Moon
#3 of 63 in Montego Bay
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island
Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall

Been to Round Hill Hotel & Villas? Share your experiences!