“Paradise found.”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hopewell
Boston, Massachusetts
“Paradise found.”
Reviewed 19 April 2010

I just returned from Round Hill and it was by far the best resort I have ever been to. The service was above and beyond, the people were so warm and friendly and our villa (#18) was amazing. This is a truly special place, look no further and just go here. You will not regret it. Make sure to order a Round Hill Special at the bar. My boyfriend and I are already trying to figure out when we can go back as soon as possible. We can't wait!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kagill

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (401)
Vermont
Reviewed 9 April 2010

My family along with another family rented a villa called, 'Hillside Villa,' at Round Hill Jamaica. The villa was spectacular. It feel like a throwback to old Hollywood with it's 1950's-60's architecture. The view of Montego Bay is stunning and unique in the Round Hill Villa resort. The staff were perfect -- providing friendly yet not intrusive service. The food was phenomenal. Although a vacation at Round Hill is a pricy endeavor I felt that it was worth every penny.

We have stayed at a lot of resorts in Jamaica, St Johns, Dominica Republic and Mexico but Round Hill is by far my favorite because of the intimate size and of course the beauty!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank stromb
New York
Reviewed 29 March 2010

I got the Round Hill experience with my fiancé on a business trip. Wow! We slept in a villa where Paul McCartney slept, and the luxury lived up to all our expectations. The food was top notch, the staff incredibly friendly and the resort as beautiful as it is luxurious. Eating that delicious breakfast in our own villa is an experience I’ll never forget! I wish we could have stayed longer.

We hope to return soon!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank SUECKER
New York, New York
Reviewed 29 March 2010

We had a quick 3 day trip from NY for a get-a-way/honeymoon #2 vacation! The people were so warm and friendly... knew you by your first name. The place is spectacular... so many places to just enjoy the view. Pros- welcome rum drink(!), evening live music at the bar, 'adults only' spa/facility, the amazing bed, the service; Cons- need some bug spray or warning to bring your own, hotel rooms a bit small- need a tv just to have in the room, 'spring break with the under 18- oops' but good to know it's super kid-friendly, the options for dinner were sub-par(how can you sell-out of seats in the formal dinning room?). Overall, a much needed break & Round Hill helped me 'get my groove back' aka 'How Stella Got Her Groove Back's filming location!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
New York
Reviewed 15 March 2010

Round Hill is a legendary Caribbean resort with all the appointments that makes it truly 5 star property - scumptous food, stunning accommodations, magnificent grounds, the warm Caribbean - but I never cease to be captivated by the warm welcome and the kindess that the staff always extends. It is truly sensational.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
new york city
Reviewed 11 March 2010

Well, it's confirmed. The lab tests came back today. On our second day at Round Hill, we ate the"catch of the day" and about 5 hours later, my friend broke into a102 fever and was shivering and sweating and by looks of it, on death's door. My reaction was different but by the next day, I was crouched over in fetal position on the bathroom floor and stayed that way for the majority of the day. The hotel's doctor was called and pronounced that I had a "stomach virus" and gave me some immodium and announced that I owed him $100. I only thank god that my 2-year-old daughter was not stricken...
I have never written a review in my life but I felt that this needed to be known. I find Trip Advisor very helpful and always read other people's reviews so this is my big contribution. Round Hill is a beautiful hotel and the people are super friendly. Shame about the little poisoning problem. The good news is that my jeans are fitting me better. I would recommend this hotel only as a fasting retreat!

Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
11 Thank abbyjo212
Brooklyn, NY
Reviewed 25 February 2010

We had our wedding there in January and really couldn't have been happier! We stayed in the Pineapple House (the hotel) for a week and the personalized service was out of this world! All the charming, super-friendly staff welcomed us BY NAME each morning as we went to breakfast and everyone treated us like royalty! We felt so special: they made us feel like family!
The rooms are beautifully decorated (by Ralph Lauren) with picturesque views of the ocean and the infinity pool with gorgeous coral tilework; the food is superb and appeals to even the pickiest of palates; the spa has some of the most relaxing treatments and best products we've seen anywhere; the wedding coordinator went above and beyond the call of duty to make our day amazing... some of our guests stayed in the villas and they are still talking about their experience!
This place oozes old world elegance. It's Jamaica at its best! We will definitely be going back again and again. I want to live there! :)

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank Tallawah
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hopewell
Jamaica Inn
#3 of 6 in Rose Hall
Secrets St. James Montego Bay
Secrets St. James Montego Bay
#11 of 61 in Montego Bay

Been to Round Hill Hotel & Villas? Share your experiences!