I recently went to Round Hill with my parents. It was amazing! The staff were always attentive, friendly and willing to help. For example I wanted to try Jerk so the chef made a jerk shrimp salad for me, which wasn't even on the menu, as I don't eat chicken. The food was incredible - breakfast cooked for us in our villa by Nadine, our housekeeper, involved juicy tropical fruit, banana and coconut pancakes, warm muffins and banana bread, eggs, bacon, guava jam and toast, and the traditional ackee and saltfish. Lunches were great also, I thoroughly recommend the caesar salad with shrimp, the lobster wrap and the escovitch snapper sandwich. The atmosphere was so warm and friendly - everybody greets you and you feel right at home. The themed nights were a real hit, especially the Jamaican night on friday which involved a delicious buffet full of caribbean fare - conch, escovitch fish, jerk chicken and sausage, festival etc - GORGEOUS desserts (you MUST try the coconut and banana cream pie!), and an exciting floor show that got the whole audience involved. Round Hill is really great, whether you want to just relax by the beach, enjoy complementry snorkelling, kayaking, hobie cat sailing and glass bottom boat tours, or explore off sight and see the vibrant montego bay market, climb Dunn's river falls, ride waste deep on horses in the caribbean sea, or sample local restaurants and cafes (the nearby Lobster Trapp is lovely).
You should really pay Round Hill a visit. I will certainly be returning!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Round Hill Hotel and Villas is situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula just west of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Boasting a guest list of world leaders, cultural icons and Hollywood A-listers, this classic resort continues to attract a jet-set from around the world who enjoy timeless glamour and understated luxury along with pristine natural beaches and the inimitable Caribbean waters. Accommodations include 36 Ralph Lauren-designed oceanfront guest rooms, 90 luxurious villa rooms and suites or a selection of 27 private 2 - 6 bedroom Villas – most with private pools. Other highlights include open-air terrace dining and The Grill at Round Hill, award-winning family programs, an infinity pool, tennis courts, and an Elemis spa located in a beautifully-restored 18th century plantation house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Destinology, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Round Hill Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Round Hill Hotel And Villas
- Round Hill Resort
- Round Hill Jamaica
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas Jamaica/Montego Bay