My wife and I just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary and we thought it would be romantic and spontaneous to wait until the last minute, spin a bottle, and just head off to parts unexplored - just somewhere warm. Well, trying to make reservations in the Caribbean in February is no easy task. However, it was our reservation challenge that made us look a little deeper and to discover those parts unexplored - Round Hill.
From the moment we arrived we knew that we had made the correct choice to celebrate this significant milestone. We found the warm weather we were looking for combined with exceptional service, accommodations, amenties, and natural beauty. The views from our cottage were nothing less than breathtaking and the in-room breakfast every morning is still dominating our conversation.
The spa at Round Hill is located in an 18th century building with views to rival those at the cottage and even the short walk from the resort serves to restore and rejuvenate. Richard provided me with one of the best spa treatments I have ever received and enhanced an already relaxation vacation.
Nightly entertainment after dinner keeps things energized, but if you're looking to get away from it all, I highly recommend just spending the days lounging by your cottage or villa pool with the one you love. The highly manicured grounds and the space between the accommodations provides privacy and seclusion just steps away from the beach and activities.
There is always that nagging question, "what do I get for breakfast tomorrow?"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Round Hill Hotel and Villas is situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula just west of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Boasting a guest list of world leaders, cultural icons and Hollywood A-listers, this classic resort continues to attract a jet-set from around the world who enjoy timeless glamour and understated luxury along with pristine natural beaches and the inimitable Caribbean waters. Accommodations include 36 Ralph Lauren-designed oceanfront guest rooms, 90 luxurious villa rooms and suites or a selection of 27 private 2 - 6 bedroom Villas – most with private pools. Other highlights include open-air terrace dining and The Grill at Round Hill, award-winning family programs, an infinity pool, tennis courts, and an Elemis spa located in a beautifully-restored 18th century plantation house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Round Hill Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Round Hill Hotel And Villas
- Round Hill Resort
- Round Hill Jamaica
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas Jamaica/Montego Bay