“Sugar hill is a reality”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Nicolas C
“Sugar hill is a reality”
Reviewed 6 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

And you should experience the way this home, and its staff, will welcome you in and out of the gorgeous Caribbean days.

This is my second time at sugar hill, it’s been 11 years since my first visit and it’s just as homey, relaxing, and free as it was then.

The sounds of nature so effortlessly encapsulate you while your every need is provided.

I’ve said here, and I’ll say it again — my last meal will come out of Marica’s Kitchen. Her ability to plate meal after meal is utterly impressive. Consumption for me is difficult in foreign countries due to a dairy allergy, but not once did that detract from her ability to provide 5-Star meals.

And don’t forget the rest of the bustelling staff, Kirk, Beverly, and Jackie; who ensure the rest of the house is in order, and whatever other desire you need is provided. From drinks to peace to jokes.

I look forward to my next time here; I’ll miss the staff, who feel more like friends and family, but I’m happy to know I can always return to healthy smiles that compliment peace and tranquility.

Nicolas

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing