“Beautiful ”

Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Wylam
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came here for a coffee and look about for my partners mums birthday before our main dinner elsewhere. The gardens are beautiful and very well kept. We stopped for coffee and cake and it was the best slice of Victoria sponge I’ve had to date. The seating is fantastic and service was great. The coffee was lovely too. Not cheap stuff you’d get at your local cafe. We hope to go back for lunch in the next coming weeks.

Thank you!

1  Thank Jordan W

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family booked a table as a surprise for Father's Day. The restaurant was busy when we arrived but we were promptly shown to our table and offered drinks. A special menu was offered for Father's Day in place of the normal menu and we all opted for starters and mains but having seen the deserts being delivered to other tables, none of us could resist! The beef was cooked to perfection and the soft brown sugar meringue to die for! Despite being very busy the staff were attentive and professional and took time to make sure that our party were enjoying our outing. All in all a first class visit and one we will be repeating soon!

1  Thank darren c
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a visit to hexham my husband and I decided to call in Bradley gardens, because of it's beautiful setting for a coffee and a scone. On arrival we sat outside and soaked up the ambience. Our waiter came and took our order. We were told there were no scones and only two types of cake left even though it was only 2pm, so we reluctantly just opted for coffee. This was brought to us after a few moments with no sugar or sweetener if we required it(which we did, but subsequently did without). The coffee itself was disappointing and on requesting my bill was given one of 20.85. This just put the icing on the cake and I pointed out to the waitress that this was not our bill. I subsequently left 6.00 for our two coffees and left feeling disappointed. It's such a shame really because the staff are lovely and very apologetic, but really, if you can't get something so small right, I really wouldn't like to go for a full meal.

3  Thank Angela-Gateshead
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Living local and eating here a great deal I booked for Sunday lunch in advance for yesterday. This wasn't for fathers day and I have to say I think it is disgusting that they increase the price for their standard lunch just because of this day. The normal chicken lunch was increased by £5. The normal lunch is £12.50 and yet they also charged me £11 for a half portion for my 7 year old because it was fathers day. They also advertise a special fathers day two courses for £23.50 which was literally a Sunday lunch a dessert from the usual menu which added together was £18! I am sorry but I just think it is really bad and at least should be mentioned at the time of booking. £120 bill for Sunday lunch for a small family with just soft drink and coffee I think is a tad expensive when it is just a Sunday lunch.

4  Thank juliemlee
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely garden setting surrounded by old brick walls. We sat outside and had delicious cheese scones which were nice and warm. Then had some lovely coffee and walnut-cake with our cappuccinos. Service was prompt and polite.