We stayed at Hapuna Beach Prince hotel from Feb 26 to Mar 3 this year, the 8th return visit. As always, from arrival the service was superb; these people cannot do enough to help and are so friendly. We felt like coming home. On a previous trip I stupidly left my binder with our itinerary in our room upon departure, and didn't discover it was missing until arriving at Kona airport, over 45 mins away! No problem, one of the staff brought the binder to me at no charge and would not accept a gratuity!
The hotel is in luxurious surroundings, with immaculately kept grounds and is right on one of the best sandy beaches in Hawai'i. The room was scrupulously clean and maintained with consumables throughout our stay. Our housekeeping person was friendly and helpful answering our requests.
Breakfast is one of the best meals of its kind to be had anywhere. I thoroughly recommend their Hapuna buffet which will set you up for the day. The staff at Breakfast are also worth mentioning for their welcome, friendliness and willingness to find you the best table available.
Check-in and check-out were a breeze and the charges most reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel offers luxury accommodations, an 18-hole golf course, spa services, and space for meetings and weddings. Gracious hospitality. Exceptional value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel Kamuela
- Prince Hotel Hapuna Beach
- Prince Hotel Island Of Hawaii
- Hapuna Prince Hotel
- Hapuna Beach Hotel
- Island Of Hawaii Prince Hotel