We stayed in a deluxe villa with private pool for a week. On arrival we got in quite late so the concierge offered us a complimentary sandwich and fresh tropical fruit as the hotel restaurant had already shut for the night.
Checkin was smooth and easy, and the concierge assistant walked us to our villa to show us all of the amenities - very attentive.
The breakfast was nice - the view and serenity of the beachfront was lovely. The breakfast meals inclusive of our booking however were very small, and "interpretations" of the western meals they suggest. Couldn't fault the taste, nor service in the restaurant, but to enjoy do let go of expectations in terms of what normal Eggs Benedict for instance would be like.
The villa itself is large and spacious, very peaceful. The pool is simple but large enough to enjoy, and they clean it everyday. The bed is comfy and clean, bath is huge and the flow of the villa is well thought out. The day spa onsite is lovely. Very clean, luxurious, private and relaxing. Extremely welcoming staff. Be careful of the ladies trying to upgrade you to much larger packages that you can spread over the length of your stay by offering discounts. We were going to go to the day spa nearly everyday anyway, so wasn't unwelcomed, however they did put us on the spot to lock in packages there and then - was a little overwhelming.
The private drivers of the resort were a huge plus as the location is a 20 min drive away from Chaweng and Lamai - so not walking distance to any hotspots.
The free wifi throughout the resort was great.
We can't stress enough how friendly and lovely all of the staff are - all greeting us with the biggest and genuine smiles, and so helpful with any request large or small.
Loved every bit of our stay! We will stay at X2 again if we return to Koh Samui!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The general area is underdeveloped and peaceful with the only a few high-end residential villa projects sharing the beach. The resort occupies 5 acres (12 Rai) of land, with 26 villas. Most have private swimming pools, and outside areas. The 100 meter beachfront and 50 year old trees help provide the X2 atmosphere the owners were striving to achieve, and gave designers the background on which to recreate the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- x2 Resort Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive Ko Samui, Thailand