My friend and myself stayed at the x2 resort for 3 nights in mid January 2014. When we arrived we were greeted warmly by the staff and quickly shown to our villa. The villa was immaculate and very well designed. Our outside area and pool was the perfect place to chill out and read a book while catching some sun. The inside of the villa was spacious and luxurious.
We only ate in the restaurant once, but the food was delicious and you had a brilliant view of the sea and the small beach. My biggest regret is not eating here more but we were always going into Lamai in the day and eating there.
The staff were brilliant at x2. I actually was silly enough to leave my wallet in the taxi that transferred us to the hotel. Not only did the staff at reception ring two different taxi companies, they also rang the police in order to locate my wallet. The following day I went to check at reception to see if they had any luck finding it and they had sent a driver half way round the island to pick it up for me. That is 5 star service. They also offer a free taxi service to Lamai or Chaweng everyday which is brilliant. The only negative is that it is at 2pm everyday, in my opinion it might be better offered at 10am or 11am.
All in all we had a brilliant few days at x2 and I wish we could have stayed for longer!
I will definitely be back at the x2 next time I am in Thailand!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The general area is underdeveloped and peaceful with the only a few high-end residential villa projects sharing the beach. The resort occupies 5 acres (12 Rai) of land, with 26 villas. Most have private swimming pools, and outside areas. The 100 meter beachfront and 50 year old trees help provide the X2 atmosphere the owners were striving to achieve, and gave designers the background on which to recreate the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- x2 Resort Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive Ko Samui, Thailand