The X2 staff were so friendly and smiling, it would be hard not to enjoy this resort. Although it is really not a resort at all, rather a tranquil collection of standalone rooms with private pools and a single public space by the beach acting as restaurant and bar. The food was always delicious and the beach views wonderfully calming. We enjoyed getting up very early to walk along the beach to the fishing village to watch the village come alive as the sun rose. From the hotel frontage walks of variable length are possible both to the right and to the left.
We much preferred this south-eastern corner of the island to the main beaches to the north and would recommend it to anyone for a revitalising escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The general area is underdeveloped and peaceful with the only a few high-end residential villa projects sharing the beach. The resort occupies 5 acres (12 Rai) of land, with 26 villas. Most have private swimming pools, and outside areas. The 100 meter beachfront and 50 year old trees help provide the X2 atmosphere the owners were striving to achieve, and gave designers the background on which to recreate the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- x2 Resort Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive Ko Samui, Thailand