YL Residence No. 17
US$190
  • Pool
US$181
LeMeridien.com
The Kala Samui(Maret)(Great Value!)
US$581
US$84
US$356
US$129
Banyan Tree Samui(Lamai Beach)
US$962
US$621
Rocky's Boutique Resort(Lamai Beach)
US$116
US$104
Lamai Wanta(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$48
Agoda.com
Thai House Beach Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$67
Agoda.com
Sandalwood Luxury Villas(Maret)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$109
Centara Villas Samui(Maret)(Great Value!)
US$91
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 January 2013

YL Residence is the perfect hide-away for couples that appreciate top-notch luxury with minimalist taste. The breathtaking environment with the private beach makes this the perfect place for relaxation. I myself have stayed at YL Residence plenty of times, and it’s as amazing every time, I’m even in the talks of have my wedding there next summer.
I truly recommend this place, not only for its location but also for its 24-hour service and friendly staff. So if you decide to stay here I can promise you that you wont regret it.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Louise D
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I'll start at the very end, the bit you don't read about in the reviews: the final 2 hours were spent in an intense brainstorm trying to find any way we could stay just a little bit longer.10 hampton style beach villas done up to picture-perfect minimalist taste with an enviable view of a private beach front and your very own staff of gourmet chefs, security, attendants and more, you'll need a pretty big fortune to find something more special. The YL takes you places spiritually with it's effortless white style villas, perfectly placed perfumed trees and infinity pool flanked by a recreation and bar area as well as a perfectly manicured lawn. The only downside I guess are the conditions to stay at this property: minimum booking is for 6 rooms and for 2 nights and the prices are quite steep, but perfect for weddings or unforgettable celebratory get-togethers. The freedom you feel at the residence is unequivocal, with your privacy and security at the heart of the concept, alongside your comfort and looking after your every whim. 1 week later and I can't help myself from bragging about just how amazing our experience at the YL Residence has been. Breathtaking in every way, from the fabulous 360 vistas, to the personally cooked fresh breakfast, to the jet black infinity pool that served as our headquarters throughout our 2 nights and 3 days, this place has it all. We'll have to raise a small fortune, but we've all vowed to return soon.

Room Tip: Just make sure you are accompanied by free-spirited, open-minded, fun friends if you really want to make the best of this place.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends