“The Best Luxurious Sanctuary I Have Ever Stayed In”
other travellers have booked this property
Samui Ridgeway huge pool with stunning sea views
Samui Ridgeway Estate and Spa set on 2.5 acres,totally private and secure,great for groups diving into 300 meter square pool ocean views amazing,kids pool,2 sunken jacuzzis,swim up bar
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Samui Ridgeway huge pool with stunning sea views
Sunbathe at Samui Ridgeway,sunken pool bar,kids pool,sunset bbq and cocktails from on site chefs
thai massage in jungle sala
Ariel view of  Samui Ridgeway Private Villas perfect for large groups
Master Suite Bedroom Lounge has flatscreen television and king size day bed
Business Library and Meeting Room
Aqua Guest Spa Suite with Thai Massage on daybed
Samui Ridgeway private family dining room and bar with seaview
part of bar area at samui ridgeway
Spa on site with massages,facials,body treatments,slimming,sauna,jacuzzi,yoga,holistic healing
Air conditioned fitness room overlooking ocean and islands
Spa therapists welcome you to our private spa sanctuary
Samui Ridgeway Family Villas are  private and peaceful at nightime
Master Suite Bedroom ,in 181sqm,with huge bathroom and sea views,seperate chill out area
Samui Ridgeway Beach weddings
Spa guest villa with ocean views
Spa guest villa bathroom
Spa guest villa terrace
2 sunken jacuzzi beds in huge 300sqm swimming pool
Master Suite terrace for relaxing wit sea views
Celebrate your special day at Samui Ridgeway
Beige suite is interconnecting to Coral suite,with sea views
Purple suite has sea views and own spa treatment room
Private couples spa and fitness room
Fishing at our Local beach
Wedding couple  at Samui Ridgeway sunset
View of local islands from Samui Ridgeway
Samui Ridgeway private Eco tours to local islands and snorkelling
Enjoy elephant trekking close to Samui Ridgeway
Sunset BBQ at Samui Ridgeway
2100sqm living space and huge pool with sea views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Nicole L
byron bay
“The Best Luxurious Sanctuary I Have Ever Stayed In”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

I can't recommend Ridgeway Spa Resort enough, for the absolutely breathtaking views, amidst really beautiful natural surrounds in a luxuriously, tranquil environment. I loved that everywhere I wandered in the resort was spacious and comfortable for my somewhat stressed out state of mind. The service and friendliness was impeccable, they really made me feel welcome and bent over backwards to accommodate which made my stay all the more comfortable. Coming from Australia, I prefer open plan living so the design is perfect for me whether inside or out, nature surrounds and is embraced. There are so many facilities and options to this resort and it seems no expense was spared in making this the perfect getaway to rejuvenate mind and body. My room was well equipped, light and spacious, the bed was comfortable with an amazingly generous bathroom. Whether you want to stay a short or long time, the options are all there to do this. I really appreciate that the resort is so secluded and you can enjoy total peace and luxury, yet it is not far from other beaches and restaurants in Koh Samui, personally I opted for staying in the resort as all my needs and pampering were taken care of. The variety of Spa treatments, the outdoor massage chairs and the infinity pool with a bar were the perfect places to hang out and relax. The resort is perfect for a honeymoon getaway, large groups or a yoga retreat. I loved Samui Ridgeway Spa Resort and next time I will ensure my stay is longer.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked that it was totally secluded and I didn't have to go anywhere else if I didn't want to
Liked least: It might be a little too far from the action for some, but not for me
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
14 Mar 2014
Shelagh and her team at Samui Ridgeway were happy to have you stay with us and look forward to the next visit.We care glad you enjoyed our peace of paradise on the mountain top.Best Regards,Shelagh
Alan D
Montville, Australia
“Spectacular views, great staff, some sub-standard facilities”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

The view is a revelation. Beautiful granite boulders dot the property. Verdant forest, tropical palms, crisp beach lines and the sea merge from the excellent 25m infinity pool. Distant mainland hills and an azure sky frame the picture. It's heaven. At a couple of hundred metres above seal level, sea breezes take the edge off the equatorial heat.
The buildings are impressively sized. The main reception and dining room could do with a purpose built bar set up. Currently it boasts a frig behind a long counter/ desk that doubles as reception and admin. There are excellent chairs, sun loungers and couches throughout the complex.
Bedrooms and bathrooms are exceptionally generous. Excellent built ins and adequate coffee / tea / kettle etc. Plugs and light switches are in odd and impractical locations. Minimal mini-bar offerings. Very hard beds. A mouse scurried around our room most nights and management made only half-hearted attempts to address the problem. The hot water takes an age to come through and pressure is poor. We tried to fill our ample bath the first night but gave up after 20 minutes as there was still not enough water to bathe in!
There is an excellent TV lounge with a big video library and good international channels. Great wi-fi connectivity throughout the complex.
Watch the decking and steps! Three of our party slipped and fell during our stay - one of us down a whole flight of stairs. It would be inexpensive to install non-slip strips and it's amazing the owners have not bothered. Some of the decking has rotted altogether and is dangerous.
The staff were exemplary, especially the chef, the receptionist and two skilled onsite masseuses. Helpful, considerate, polite and good-humoured. The dinners and lunches - Thai fare - were superb. Breakfast, however, was poorly presented and disappointing in that toast and fruit were included in the tariff but omelettes and fried eggs find their way onto the bill.
The resort is located 35 minutes drive south of the hustle and bustle of Chaweng.... so a hire car is necessary to get about. There are plenty of beaches / tiger cuddles / elephant rides / fishing / snake shows / restaurants / boating and snorkeling attractions close by so it is only really the night life, the shopping and golf that require a substantial drive.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff, the pool, lunches and the view
Liked least: Mouse, unsafe decks / hot water pressure
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
16 Oct 2013
Your group was the largest we have had at the villa and stretched the capacity to the fullist.We enjoyed taking great care of your family,and you have to admit the extra care was there, especially with your daughter ,Khun A has her picture on her phone. I am shocked about your comments as you wrote a glowing report in our guest book!The tiles outside the bar is slippery when wet I did caution you and we will action something now,thanks for pointing that out.We have the swim up bar in the pool for guest to enjoy sunset cocktails and as it is a fully serviced villa our dedicated staff take care of you.The visiting mouse has been caught and again sorry for that we are in a jungle setting!I appreciate your comments to make us even better next visit,The staff all worked hard to give you a splendid holiday.We could have put a thick mattress soft support on the beds if you had told us about your thoughts,we are here to help and keep our customers happy.You are the first to say about beds,always guests say how comfy they are,See you again soon we hope Hello from our team at Samui Ridgeway
ShereeZav
Melbourne, Australia
“A piece of heaven in a thai paradise”
Reviewed 16 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Samui Ridgeway exceeded all our expectations and needs. The Villa is in a quiet area at the bottom of Koh Samui set atop a mountain with the most amazing views. The staff are just wonderful. They couldn't do enough to make our stay one to remember forever. They became honorary members of our extended family and it was Really hard to say goodbye. Toy took us shopping, bartering for the best prices, guided us around the island, kept us entertained with stories about her family and adventures, played with the children, made amazing cocktails and generally spoilt us rotten. Arm has amazingly gentle hands and gives fantastic massages and facials that kept us wanting to go back for more. Lec, wow can she cook. We tried everything on the menu and it just kept getting better and better each day. We ate feasts every night and lived like kings and queens. Everyone from 9 to 74 left extremely relaxed and very happy.
Thank you Shelagh for developing such a beautiful place and selecting such caring staff.
The Zavattiero family

Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The amazing staff and views
Liked least: Having to leave
Friends getaway Large groups
20 Jul 2013
Dear Sheree,we all miss your fabulous family and really enjoyed taking care of you all,we cannot wait to see you back again so soon,take care,kind regards for Samui Ridgeway family and Shelagh
loannvu
Los Angeles, California
“Great view and pool, but house has flaws that make it unsafe”
Reviewed 2 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

First off, I'm an architect who has traveled to many places, so I do notice details that others may not.

The good: The view is spectacular and the pool is spacious, and has a lot of shallow areas for children to play in. The staff is kind and helpful. The rooms are nice, in general. The master suite is amazing.

The so-so: The site is not very easily accessible as the road is steep and far away from any where else, which would be fine if that was what you wanted. The buildings are sited in such a way that there is little outdoor spaces for a large gathering, as most of the space is taken up by the pool. However, there is an indoor living room and entertainment area that is spacious.

The unforgivable mistakes: 1. Horrible stairs with different and unpredictable riser heights. All of my friends and relatives who were with us nearly tripped and injured ourselves several times throughout the buildings. In the United States, these stairs would be illegal and I would be liable if anyone hurt themselves because of the stairs.
2. Slate floors in the bathrooms, without wet and dry area separation, made for the most slippery, wet and unsafe conditions.

The thoughtless details: 1. Only 1 nightstand in some bedrooms, thus a lamp only on 1 side. 2. Wall plugs placed on walls in locations without a table nearby, thus forcing you to plug in your phone and leave it on the floor or having to span across the doorway (unsafe). 3. Large accordion hinged doors - to the bathroom - makes it impractical and hard to close the doors.

About the service: Pretty good, they were nice and friendly and served us drinks when we arrived. However, I wanted to use the little workout room in the morning but the manager said it doesn't open until 8:30. When I went at the right time, they said they had to clean it first. When I finally got in, the equipment was old and the elliptical machine didn't even work when I plugged it in.

Breakfast service was sad. Part of our group had arranged a tour for early the next morning, so they requested to have breakfast at 6:30am. The reply was that it was not possible to serve that early, because no food would be delivered yet. Who doesn't deliver food at least a day before? For the rest of us who stayed at the villas, when we got to the breakfast table at nine, there were already burnt and stale toasts at the table, with 2 types of jam and some juices, already poured. I had to scrape the burnt parts off, since they had no other toasts left. I ordered an omelet from the kitchen, was informed that it would cost extra, and then received scrambled eggs. What we found out later was that food was paid for by the workers themselves, and not the owner, since the breakfast-included agreement was somehow nullified by the tour.

When I think of a luxury villa get-away, I want to feel pampered and safe. When I have be careful of every step I take, or worry about basic amenities like food, that doesn't feel luxurious or safe. A postcard pic of the great view would suffice - I would sleep and eat somewhere else.

How helpful were the directions to the property? Overall condition of the property
Liked best: The views
Liked least: The unsafe stairs
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
20 Jul 2013
I am sorry you have these feelings,you made no comment during your stay ,If you had we could have overcome,the agent that booked your holiday was responsible for all food and drink matters and we bent over backward to accomadate your group that far exceeded the agreed number of persons and timing.Thank you for your comment about one of the steps,we will rectify this.
Djaafar E
Sydney, Australia
“Samui Ridgeway is the luxury home everyone wishes to have one day”
Reviewed 8 November 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Samui Ridgeway is the luxury home everyone wishes to have one day. The great news, is that you could indulge yourself to this unforgettable experience during your next holiday in Koh Samui.

This family run Resort, is truly one the Island’s treasures. Set in the hilltops of the Island with majestic views of pristine coastlines, Samui Ridgeway features six lavishly and tastefully decorated privy suites. The resort is equipped with a multitude of facilities, ranging from an outdoor infinity pools with bar to a luxurious wellness center for spa treatments. Shelagh and her family were fantastic hosts, warm and welcoming. It felt like we were visiting friends. I was a guest as part of a group and very much enjoyed to have the option of privacy on my balcony or to join to group for a gourmet Thai meal by the pool. It is the perfect retreat to get away from the bustle of city life and reconnect with nature. It felt like an oasis of tranquillity, ideal to replenish your body and soul with positive energy. Don’t miss on the SPA treatments. The therapist has magic hands that can revive any sore and tired muscle. I highly recommend staying at Ridgeway on your next vacation.

Djaafar El Ghazi. fashion and travel contributor for various publications. Airambassador at AIRBNB.

Liked best: Customer service, SPA, pool, location and the views
Liked least: Access
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
6 Jan 2014
Great to see you enjoyed your stay with us and happy you recharged your batteries!When are you coming back to our tranquil private villa?We hope soon,as we really loved taking care of you.
Paul R
Upper Broughton, United Kingdom
“A Wedding to Remember”
Reviewed 21 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

We were advised to have the legal wedding in UK to simplify matters and then to have a Thai wedding ceremony.We left all the arrangements to Samui Ridgeway and the result was perfection for our 10 Guests.The house was stunning and the views spectacular.For fun Nikki Beach was nearby.
We cannot emphasise just how good this place is for a wedding holiday or just a good party house.
We will return.

Liked best: The views
Liked least: The 25 metre pool!!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
31 Oct 2012
Dear Paul and Anna,It was my pleasure to host your wedding at Samui Ridgeway,it was our first of many and I loved every minute of it,the months of planning achieved a perfect wedding day.The photographs show what an amazing experience you all had and you really are a stunning couple,your guests were so much fun,glad they enjoyed the spa,the food,sunken bar was popular as well!!Our staff really enjoyed taking care of your every wish,the sunset boat cruise was a perfect end to an unforgettable day we hope to see you back for your wedding anniversaries.Thank you,
My Very Kindest Regards, Shelagh
Laguepedu...
Saint-Pierre-du-Perray, France
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in March 2017

11 Jul 2017
Merci, we really enjoyed hosting you and hope you will return soon, with best regards from the Samui Ridgeway team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing